Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

Guest ditaluver

i raelly dont understand why people go ballistic when madonna wants to collaborate with fellow artists. maybe she enjoys it

i do. i enjoy all M's performances. of course I prefer her alone, but im not going to go crazy and cry about

So even if she's trying to reach out to younger fans, is that ruining her legacy or actually trying to preserve it? What's wrong with trying to appeal to the new generation to let them know who you are, what you've done & accomplished & to make them know who their idol's idol is. I'm sure a lot of young Gaga's fans got to know Madonna - her songs, her videos, concerts, fashion & pop culture impact - because of the constant comparison between the two. And through the process, a lot of them became Madonna fans as well. Now, a lot of Miley fans will get to know Madonna. Give Madonna some credit - she knows what she's doing.

I don't understand your point of view.

Then make an anti Miley Unplugged thread. Go ahead and do it. The title can be: The WTF is Madonna Doing to Her Legacy Thread: Miley Cyrus Edition. Then stay there and choke

Guest ditaluver

Make an anti Miley Unplugged thread. Go ahead and do it. The title can be: The WTF is Madonna Doing to Her Legacy Thread: Miley Cyrus Edition. Then stay there and choke

:laugh:

Guest eroticerotic

All the latest news from madonna makes me happy. She...is doing so much to make others happy. I think she somewhat retired and is just working to fulfill contracts make fans and her children happy and do what she can to help. Shes done it all and it feels like shes just in a sure why not, life is short mode. she has also been extremely irreverent with her fashion and persona. I just find her so much fun lately! :)

Edited by eroticerotic

All the latest news from madonna makes me happy. She...is doing so much to make others happy. I think she somewhat retired and is just working to fulfill contracts make fans and her children happy and do what she can to help. Shes done it all and it feels like shes just in a sure why not, life is short mode. she has also been extremely irreverent with her fashion and persona. I just find her so much fun lately!

YES!!! Thats what i was trying to say in that other thread "I got a feeling...". I guess i couldn't explain myself properly.

Guest eroticerotic

YES!!! Thats what i was trying to say in that other thread "I got a feeling...". I guess i couldn't explain myself properly.

:D u quoted me before I made spelling and grammar edits lol

Her legacy can't be "ruined." To say that is to underestimate the strength and scope of her accomplishments. It already exists in the record and history books and in the bank. These things won't be erased.

She's always had people railing against her for her actions and choices and it hasn't impacted her at all, so why would it now? If we're being honest, Miley would not be the worst transgression she's ever had lol. And maybe M wants to try whatever the fuck just for the hell of it, because she CAN. It gives us something new to watch and experience with her anyway.

There will come a day when she won't be around anymore. So I'll look forward to each new thing she does until that time comes. Not everything she does will be my favorite but I give her the benefit of the doubt at least.

Guest Not4Pussies

I love it. I like miley, I like bangerz and I like that she's still in LA and like how she's doing these random performances and its about the music!

Guest ditaluver

i gotta be honest...if this was with gaga, i would throw a tantrum of epic proportions

but i love miley and her voice so much so im excited!!!!!! :sassy: