Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

I am NO Miley fan.... but hey, I'm all for it. It's all about having an open mind. And it's probably one or two songs. That's it. I mean, just look at what she did with her barely 2 minutes at the Grammys.

And this is M ...She knows how to make these little one-off things pretty interesting...

And it gives us little morsels that hold us over until the next album.

I have no real need to complain.

(I can only imagine what this thread is going to turn into though.....)

Guest ditaluver

Ooooh I am very excited for this!!!!!! What a nice surprise

I LOVE bangerz. Great fun album. Can't wait to see M

I don't see what bitching about it does. It doesn't change anything and we get a new performance. What's not to be thrilled about???

Ooooh I am very excited for this!!!!!! What a nice surprise

I LOVE bangerz. Great fun album. Can't wait to see M

I don't see what bitching about it does. It doesn't change anything and we get a new performance. What's not to be thrilled about???

:D

I hope they pull something surprising out of the bag. I'm not a Miley fan per se, but she's intelligent and talented. Like M she has a very good lower register. If they do one of M's more big songs it could be a bit legacy act - y but a forgotten hit, album cut or other cover could be really nice. Imagine if they did some Motown or something

Madonna can associate herself with, perform with, and work with whom she damn well pleases, whether they're the latest fad or the most obscure artist. No one's denying her 1st Amendment right to do what she pleases. Miley aint shit BUT Madonna can give the poor thing some shine if she really wants to. How charitable.

That is what I don't get, Madonna is a LEGEND and her status has been cemented for quite some time. Decades even. Her performing with Miley is nothing more than Madonna doing it "just because" she wants to.

I really can't at the little monsters screaming "DESPERATE" "HASBEEN" on Twitter. It's really annoying and reductive.

And the sad part is, if this were gaga performing with Miley it would be "OMG AMAZING!" "SLAY QUEENS!" and another sad part, is at this point Gaga needs Miley more than Miley needs Gaga.

I NEVER thought I would see the day.

:lmao:

So suck it, monsters. And ANYONE that has anything negative to say.

I'm with IsaacHarris on this.

I love you, Madge, but....MILEY CYRUS? :no:

IDK, maybe I'll like this shit, but please M, stop performing with all the second-hand artists under the Sun.

Well, at least we know the 1st single off M's new album will be a collaboration with this...girl. #slay #13thno.1 #yasMadge

Guest bluejean

Cool. Another Madonna performance!

Let's hope Miley features on a MADONNA song for this. And for those who are disgusted, on the bright side, it's not a single being released.

That is what I don't get, Madonna is a LEGEND and her status has been cemented for quite some time. Decades even. Her performing with Miley is nothing more than Madonna doing it "just because" she wants to.

I really can't at the little monsters screaming "DESPERATE" "HASBEEN" on Twitter. It's really annoying and reductive.

And the sad part is, if this were gaga performing with Miley it would be "OMG AMAZING!" "SLAY QUEENS!" and another sad part, is at this point Gaga needs Miley more than Miley needs Gaga.

I NEVER thought I would see the day.

:lmao:

So suck it, monsters. And ANYONE that has anything negative to say.

:bow:

Little Monsters have no business calling anyone desperate or a has been

Their ugly, cunt, bitch, whore leader released 2 different versions of Do What U Want, one a duet with sex pedo R. Kelly and after that tanked a duet with Chritina, that also failed to be a big hit

Gags is the queen of desperatoon and chart manipulation

Next time Madonna decides to adopt children, she needs to check out their playlist first, and ensure that they have a good shuffle mix, not hanana goanna or that chick who sang about Fridays and a Chinese restraunt.

Good for her (M), if it's true. I liked the first two singles from the Bangerz album (haven't heard the rest). I don't worship every syllable Miley utters, but several times I've caught interview sound-bytes that I liked a lot. As someone else said above: interesting possibilities.

tumblr_m83e7hQmHV1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

I like the idea. I juat want to hear Madonna singing. And, he first two singles.from Bangerz are pure pop gold.

Cool! I loved Wrecking Ball when I first heard on the radio. I didn't even know it was Miley. She has a unique character to her voice.

Looks like Madonna joins other pop tartlets to destroy careers so this should be fun.

But Madonna isn't an ordinary pop tart and Miley probably asked Madonna and Madonna said yes, just for fun.

No big deal

If Madonna would have turned Miley down and it leaked to the media, she would of been bashed for turning Miley down.

You can't win.

they will be singing a Madonna song. The article says, songs that have defined Miley's career and some from her Album.

We all know Miley thinks Madonna is god so she must have a list she would love to sing and lucky girl that she gets Madonna to come do it with her.

M, is just looking for a chance to play her guitar. She has no problems with Miley and I honestly think Madonna is just doing whatever the fuck she wants to do. You think she hasn't heard these cries of desperate, has been, relevant, irrelevant etc etc etc? She has. She still does whatever because let the record reflect, she is fully aware that the only time she should be worried, is when they are not talking about her at all. When she is not pissing anyone off. Then she will be worried because having y'all and the press riled up clearly amuses Madonna.

i wear my grills because it pisses everyone off. LOL. That is just who she is.