Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

:rotfl:

Hopefully people don't have to sit an hour through it just to catch Madonna's part

Girl is cute and all you want but when you're 30 is painful to watch Hanna Montana perform

Well, I'm sitting through it and yes, it's fucking painful. That's it! ::presses mute::

Where's my pipe! Lol

And where's Madonna. Jeez!

Btw, is anyone else going to the Pussy Riot show? I can't fucking wait!

Thanks for the link, Barneyboy ...

Also ... haven't had time to look far back in this thread, but ... has it been pointed out that, in the photo of Miley and Madonna on the MTV website, Miley is wearing the white cowgirl hat (with glitter embellishments) that Madonna wore at the Grammy rehearsals?! Funny.

Guys, let me know when she's about to come out. I cannot stand Miley for half an hour.

It's not as scary if you don't look it in the eyes.

The vocals of a goat (Shakira), the stage presence (or lack thereof) of Rihanna, the hair of Robyn; Miley is really a chimera.

The vocals of a goat (Shakira), the stage presence (or lack thereof) of Rihanna, the hair of Robyn; Miley is really a chimera.

She's well-rounded, then? :lol:

(Update -- that link from BarneyBoy must not be for the Eastern Time Zone? Because it's not Miley Unplugged. It is MTV, but it's some dumb show about how to tell when a guy is dumping you ... ugh.)

A real ugly chimera. That sings.

It's not as scary if you don't look it in the eyes. The vocals of a goat (Shakira), the stage presence (or lack thereof) of Rihanna, the hair of Robyn; Miley is really a chimera.

:chuckle: