Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

Well, we can forget about Madonna aligning herself with turning into an elderly adult act like Rolling Stones, U 2 , Bruce etc. She's gonna keep trendy and young for new record.

can somebody ban this horde of cunts that have 2 posts and say things like that?

If singing with Miley made you want to hand in your fan card then don't even bother calling yourself a fan in the first place .

Can somebody please explain why is it bad news that Madonna decides to collaborate with somebody in a Unplugged album? It would only disturb me if the person was homophobe or racist, for example. What's the problem with Miley?

Miley is talented and a lovely girl, she looks up to Madonna and is probably very excited and honored to have her come sing with her.

what about the fact she is shite. Does that not matter?.

No, it does not matter. That Grammy rap group was crap but Madonna doesn't care about if they are crap or not too much. You can tell from the interview with her and David before the show. She has political, cultural, philosophical and social agendas.

Not a fan of Miley at all. But she has mentioned Madonna as an influence before.

What's wrong with Madonna singing a song or 2 with her?

And the stupid drama queen fags who post shit like "I'm turning in my fan card" need to get the fuck out!

I don't like Miley either, but if a collabo makes her and Miley happy than so be it

I didn't like the Britney collabo either, but no fan is gonna like EVERYTHING that Madonna does.

what about the fact she is shite. Does that not matter?.

:lmao: exactly, just because she might respect Madonna doesnt mean she isnt fucking AWFUL.

Madonna should stop trying to be associated with the latest fad, I wanna see her sing with Lykke Li or Cat Power not Billy Ray Cyrus' spawn.

Madonna can associate herself with, perform with, and work with whom she damn well pleases, whether they're the latest fad or the most obscure artist. No one's denying her 1st Amendment right to do what she pleases. Miley aint shit BUT Madonna can give the poor thing some shine if she really wants to. How charitable.

Not a fan of Miley at all. But she has mentioned Madonna as an influence before.

What's wrong with Madonna singing a song or 2 with her?

And the stupid drama queen fags who post shit like "I'm turning in my fan card" need to get the fuck out!

I don't like Miley either, but if a collabo makes her and Miley happy than so be it

I didn't like the Britney collabo either, but no fan is gonna like EVERYTHING that Madonna does.

Have you heard Miley's duet with Britney? Its beyond shit lol

umm, let's remember that madonna admired milli vanilli quite a bit. she called them more alternative than elvis costello could ever be. this was in interview magazine. she insists that a lionel richie song is somehow artistic. madonna doesn't care if these people have musical talent or not. she's interested in pushing buttons being political.

wouldn't that be weird if madonna was doing this back in the day? collaborating with Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Martika, Samantha Fox, Gwen Stefani etc?

i actually think this won't be so bad. miley has some decent songs. her cover of jolene is really nice.

"The performance will showcase a more intimate side of Cyrus and feature surprise guests for an unexpected re-invention of the songs that have defined her career, including several from her #1 critically acclaimed album, Bangerz," MTV said in a press release last week.

"defined her career" sounds ridiculous, but if it's just one performance and UNPLUGGED.. it could be good. the only thing that annoys me is that everyone will call M desperate again.