Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

That's a great clip and I feel that Miley truly gets madonna from what she says. Her fandom seem real genuine, at least she's not saying that "she's inspired by no one". This is how you show respect

I have to agree with this. I see her in a different way that I used to.

This pathetic whore should just shut up. She doesn't give a fuck about Madonna, all she can do is moving her ass and worship Britney Spears.

How comes when Michael Jackson performed with the NSYNC or Britney Spears nobody EVER said HE was sad and desperate? Funny how MJ was not even as successful or productive as Madonna at that stage of his career and yet nobody criticized him for performing with them.

i think it all comes down to the fact that Madonna is a woman. a strong and bold woman with a strong sex image. The general public just cannot accept it. it's all about sexism

michael_and_britney_2.jpg

Michael-with-N-sync-michael-jackson-7175

^ I agree that much of the criticism of Madonna is due to sexism, but I think these are different circumstances. Weren't these artists performing in tribute to MJ? It's not like MJ showed up to NSync's Unplugged taping or something.

How comes when Michael Jackson performed with the NSYNC or Britney Spears nobody EVER said HE was sad and desperate? Funny how MJ was not even as successful or productive as Madonna at that stage of his career and yet nobody criticized him for performing with them.

i think it all comes down to the fact that Madonna is a woman. a strong and bold woman with a strong sex image. The general public just cannot accept it. it's all about sexism

michael_and_britney_2.jpg

Michael-with-N-sync-michael-jackson-7175

Well, maybe the reason is that MJ didn't perform with Britney, but Britney performed with MJ! :lmao: It was his concert.

Guest Not4Pussies

This pathetic whore should just shut up. She doesn't give a fuck about Madonna, all she can do is moving her ass and worship Britney Spears.

Yikes. Mellow down

Also think of all the young fans in the young and old thread, this is exiting to some of then that are into Miley. Plus how about the fact that Goddonna will be entering the consciousness of many youths that wouldn't seek her out otherwise.

We Can't Stop is the jam. Interesting how Miley said she's liked Madonna since she was a kid, proving that there are different generations of new fans, I reckon the last big fanbase will be those who jumped on board with Hung Up.

Actually loomer I know of quite a few fans who jumped on board during Hard Candy, it might get bashed a lot by her hardcore fanbase but 4 Minutes was really big with a lot of teenagers and introduced them to Madonn's back catalogue

Actually loomer I know of quite a few fans who jumped on board during Hard Candy, it might get bashed a lot by her hardcore fanbase but 4 Minutes was really big with a lot of teenagers and introduced them to Madonn's back catalogue

Yup, especially here in the States. Where's Isaacharris? We need his Hard Candy testimonial.

I am not against it.

I work as a teacher and I don't hate Miley, I think that she captures the philosophy of today's average teenager perfectly.

And it's supposed to be a good thing?

The other reason I'm all for this, Miley got great songs and a solid pop album. That can't be denied. Behind the controversy there's at least good music, much like madonna in her day.

Yes it can.

Whatever. Why are you even in here?

That's your only argument?

I'm here because i'm a Madonna fan, this is her forum, not a Miley fansite and i'm against their collaboration because i want Madonna to be respected and not be seen like a desperate slut trying to stay relevant via popular artists. Is there anything wrong with that? Why should i lick Miley's ass exactly?