Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

According to te set list in the Miley thread she's the 3rd song

No! Are you sure? I can't sit through this! Those first two songs were more than cringeworthy. I didn't realize all pop stars were doing the Gaga thing...I'm a little bewildered. I just want to see Madonna so I can change it! I'll mute it for now.

It's almost like Miley saw Madonna do the Happy song and repeated it OVER AND OVER AND OVER and imagined a whole concert based off Madonna's cowgirl accent and ridiculousness.

Honey, there's a reason why the Happy Song is only 2 minutes.

Miley's Full Unplugged Set List

"4x4"

"Do My Thang"

"#Getitright"

"SMS (Bangerz)"

"Drive"

"Adore You"

"Rooting for My Baby"

"Jolene" (Dolly Parton song)

"Wrecking Ball"

"We Can't Stop"/"Don't Tell Me" (Madonna song)

"Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?" (Arctic Monkeys song)

Only Madonna could make me suffer a full hour just to see her. :rotfl:

This yodelin' bitch needs to work on her overall stage presence BUT I AM looking forward to her Jolene performance; she's done the song justice before.

I can't take this. This is really bad. I can't help it. BAD! She's rapping now and doing some kind of Robyn "dancehall Queen" attempt here and it's ending up worse than the Spice a Girls Walk of Life. :lmao:

I can't take this. This is really bad. I can't help it. BAD! She's rapping now and doing some kind of Robyn "dancehall Queen" attempt here and it's ending up worse than the Spice a Girls Walk of Life. :lmao:

Bless it. She bout to try & give us an Aaliyah vibe with the breathy vocal & baggy-pant + bra combo

:rotfl:

Hopefully people don't have to sit an hour through it just to catch Madonna's part

Girl is cute and all you want but when you're 30 is painful to watch Hanna Montana perform

im using the link too, but why isn't mtv unplugged on yet? am i on the wrong channel?

someone in the chat live feed in that link pointed out that that's West Coast MTV and she won't be on for another three hours there, so what we need is a link for an East Coast MTV stream where it's being broadcasted now

:rotfl:

Hopefully people don't have to sit an hour through it just to catch Madonna's part

Girl is cute and all you want but when you're 30 is painful to watch Hanna Montana perform

Yeah, I can wait for youtube.