Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

I literally couldn't name 1 Miley song :(

I know the names of a couple but god knows how they go.

Me neither barney. Besides the wrecking ball song, I don't know shit... I'm just excited we'll get to see a second M performance in less than one week! :wow:

Me neither barney. Besides the wrecking ball song, I don't know shit... I'm just excited we'll get to see a second M performance in less than one week! :wow:

I KNOW! Ill probably cry again. I've also been thinking, if she's ready to hit the studio that means she's written the songs and got the producers set up. There's a lot that's been kept quiet, even these surprising performances. :)

I don't really like Miley, besides "Wrecking Ball", but this is only one performance so it's not really a big deal. Be prepared for "Desperate!!!11" comments from people who hate Madonna.

Guest Rocco Papa

I like a couple of Miley's songs. I actually think she seems pretty down to earth. I wonder what song they'll do. Maybe they'll duet on one of Madonna's songs.

She's helping a young pop star out, what if it were another legend like Stevie Nicks, would people say it was desperate or just see it for what it is?

It would be what it is!!!!!

She's helping a young pop star out, what if it were another legend like Stevie Nicks, would people say it was desperate or just see it for what it is?

Madonna is the only one being called desperate. No one called Rolling Stones desperate for including Xtina, Gags, Florence Welsh etc in their performances.