Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

I understand now why i didn't enjoy it much...I didn't like the way she sang Open Your Heart, a slow version just doesn't work, it made her voice sound like she's 80 years old.

Im totally with you Goddess. It was a combination of her makeup + outfit + hat + THE CANE + slow short version of Open Your Heart = 80yo Grandmadonna :lol:

ok I just watched the whole thing. Not sure why exactly but I loved her casual entrance. She definitely looked injured, hence the cane. She didn't look old! Most ppl at that age aren't in that great of shape. Shit I hope and pray I look that good at 55.

the other shore tonight has riverwide posting to himself about how much he hated Madonna :lmao:

well, some of the people here should go join him over there so the can hate along with him.

I think there was still a trace of Dolly Parton in the pronunciation of "darlin' " -- it was cute. Dolly's always welcome to the party, too. Haha!

TOTALLY. I thought she as purposely trying to give it a lil' country twang. I liked it, a lot.

I don't think she looked old at all, in fact she looked pretty damn good, kinda serios and stiff, but good. I did not like her vocals at all and it pisses me off because its not like she even sounds like this all the time, I wish she had the "Between the Bars" voice but then again thats impossible, it's a different song. She sounded too old and thats that. And don't give me the "but she IS old" speech. No.

I loved it, slow version, face, tuxedo, everything. I expected it to be cheesy but it was ok and a nice nod to equal love which should be the focus and not how Madonna looked (i'm not talking about us here).I was moved and usually i hate weddings.

465336857.jpg

Guest bluejean

I thought it was Madonna's worst look and performance ever. She seemed pissed off.

Maybe they tricked her into doing it by making her think her part in it was bigger :lmao: