Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

She's performing with other people instead of solo? Why is Madonna performing with a rap group? She's pop. If she brings the guitar on stage it will just make it all even more embarrassing. Performance sounds cheesy and hammy. Gay marriage is getting legalized everywhere I don't see why this corny kumbaya performance is even needed.

What a lovely first post from you.

She's performing with other people instead of solo? Why is Madonna performing with a rap group? She's pop. If she brings the guitar on stage it will just make it all even more embarrassing. Performance sounds cheesy and hammy. Gay marriage is getting legalized everywhere I don't see why this corny kumbaya performance is even needed.

Considering that's your first post, I can't see you lasting very long in here.

Guest ditaluver

Oh shut your pie hole

Guest Rachelle of London

Don't watch it then

it's pretty clear why you registered here. next.

1. Fuck off.

2. Shut up.

3. Go away.

4. Fuck off.

What are people referring to as "wedding humor"? Wtf? I'm confused by this thread. Sounds like the dislike of this whatever it is is coming from the PC cunty humorless posters on this forum.

I don't get the negativity out of some people surrounding this. M being at the show in any capacity wasn't even a thing until very recently. The fact it's gone from nothing to her being on stage is a good thing in my book, regardless of the form it takes. Her presence alone has increased interest in the broadcast.

And from day one, it was said she would be lending herself to another's performance. This should not be a surprise to anyone. I'm sure she'll have quite a prominent part in whatever the plans are ... but even if it does turn out to be a smaller thing, it obviously meant enough to HER to fly her whole family and entourage across the country after just recovering from an injury to take part in it. She wouldn't go through all the trouble for nothing if it didn't appeal to her on a personal level.

Remember who we're dealing with here. Madonna has rarely done anything for no reason.

At this point Madonna seems pointless to be there.

Fuck you both.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't get the negativity out of some people surrounding this. M being at the show in any capacity wasn't even a thing until very recently. The fact it's gone from nothing to her being on stage is a good thing in my book, regardless of the form it takes. Her presence alone has increased interest in the broadcast.

And from day one, it was said she would be lending herself to another's performance. This should not be a surprise to anyone. I'm sure she'll have quite a prominent part in whatever the plans are ... but even if it does turn out to be a smaller thing, it obviously meant enough to HER to fly her whole family and entourage across the country after just recovering from an injury to take part in it. She wouldn't go through all the trouble for nothing if it didn't appeal to her on a personal level.

Remember who we're dealing with here. Madonna has rarely done anything for no reason.

This This and This

My dream would be to have all the brides lifting their veils one by one and staring into the eyes of their new husbands/wives and it's all very emotional and then BAM this veil comes up and it's MADONNA and she just goes turbo slut and starts humping the floor and twerking on the newlyweds and Will Smith's family explodes and all the papers the next day will say WHAT A TRAMP

My dream would be to have all the brides lifting their veils one by one and staring into the eyes of their new husbands/wives and it's all very emotional and then BAM this veil comes up and it's MADONNA and she just goes turbo slut and starts humping the floor and twerking on the newlyweds and Will Smith's family explodes and all the papers the next day will say WHAT A TRAMP

:dead:

I can't wait!!! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Only M gets me this excited.

Should I stay up all night? Will she be opening the show?

Grammy's start at 2 a.m. here in Germany and I have to get up at 6 again for work.... :shock:

i have the same problem

Guest Rachelle of London

If Queen Latifah is officiating and Mary Lambert is singing how does Madonna fit into this? She can't just playing her guitar. That'd be ridiculous. None of this makes sense.

Wait and see. This time tomorrow we'll all be fangirling over how amazing it was!