Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

Guest Rocco Papa

Do you guys think the audio of this performance will be on iTunes afterwards? I know they've done that in recent years. I sure hope they do, especially if Madonna sings the chorus to Same Love!!

Do you guys think the audio of this performance will be on iTunes afterwards? I know they've done that in recent years. I sure hope they do, especially if Madonna sings the chorus to Same Love!!

I hope so! Madonna is the only person that could get me to listen to that song, its a nice song with a great message but not really what I enjoy to listen to.

just saw the article about performance....like is nothing a surprise anymore! fuck...but i am certain the real deal will be much more then any of us could ever had imagined!!!!

:tigger:

not too found of the wedding rumour tbh but i hope M herself has her say in it to make it iconic instead of messy (& crowded)

me either..im not so much into it..

From Madonnarama

More details on Madonna’s performance!

According to the New York Times, an on-air wedding of 34 couples — gay, straight, old, young, of many races and many colors. The ceremony will be part of the hip-hop duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’s performance of their Grammy-nominated song Same Love, which became a marriage-equality anthem last year just as that issue was drawing intense national attention.

Yet as part of a televised awards show that works hard for its ratings, showbiz will also play a part in this sacrament. Queen Latifah will officiate at the nuptials, and Madonna will join the number with Macklemore, Mr. Lewis and the song’s featured vocalist, Mary Lambert.