Madonna STEALS the show at 2014 Grammys with STUNNING performance

Camacho

She sure will steal the show. I feel bad for someone who's not invited, and has to watch the show alone at home. :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

I think Queen Latifah might actually come out and marry her longtime girlfriend live on stage... gut feeling...

My first thought! Would be so lovely if that happened

My first thought! Would be so lovely if that happened

What about Oprah and 'Stedman'! They should have tied the not years ago!

They should get Tom Cruise in with his latest - that should cover all bases.

Mind you, all those weddings at the same time will seem like a Moonies convention

_65933068_65933066.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

This is going to be good and monumental, I can feel it. Madonna doesn't fucking strut herself out for just anything.

THIS

yup this isnt cringe this is fuckin beautiful and about fuckin time! like hello - its amercia

madonna will still shine in the performance no matter what! the point is that SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LBGT SUPPORTER SINCE DAY ONE! its very fitting that she be there.

There's too many people involved. I just want her in stage with no other cunt! I can't wait to see what she does. Why is there photos of her rehearsing with her dancers? Same Love isnt a dance-y number

This is going to be good and monumental, I can feel it. Madonna doesn't fucking strut herself out for just anything.

Her philosophy has always been go big or go home!

mv? wait what do you mean? you saw M?

or you trolling? ;)

I meant Same Love mv. I would never troll here. I wouldn't go far. :lol:

She's performing with other people instead of solo? Why is Madonna performing with a rap group? She's pop. If she brings the guitar on stage it will just make it all even more embarrassing. Performance sounds cheesy and hammy. Gay marriage is getting legalized everywhere I don't see why this corny kumbaya performance is even needed.