Diane Von Furstenberg loves Madonna in her wrap dress

Jazzy Jan

Has anyone noticed how much Diane Von Furstenberg always proudly brings up that Madonna has worn one of her iconic wrap dresses ? Every time I see her interviewed, she always shows the photo of Madonna wearing her dress and is full of admiration for her. Yet again, on the most current episode on Fashion Police, she featured the photo of Madonna wearing it and called her the Queen of Pop. I also loved how she talked of Madonna wearing her dress on the View once, but the women on that show never liked to praise Madonna and brushed over it.

Fashion%2BFeature%2BDVF%2BWrap%2BDress%2

She looks radiant in that dress. 8*)).

The View b*tches for the most part (aside from the fab. Whoopi who *frequently* praises and defends M) def. have beef with her. Jenny MCcarthy who is a dolt and abysmal in every way on that show is def. a hater. W/ in the last few weeks (esp. regarding the recent Facebook controversy) tootally tore M to shreads in the cliche, textbook/ cheap shot, bitchy, dumb stupid blond way. :#

The View b*tches for the most part (aside from the fab/ Whoopi who *frequently* praises and defends M) def. have beef with her. Jenny MCcarthy who is a dolt and abysmal in every way on that show is def. a hater. W/ in the last few weeks (esp. regarding the recent Facebook controversy) tootally tore M to shreads in the cliche, textbook/ cheap shot, bitchy, dumb stupid blond way. :#

I have not watched the View for years but disappointing to hear that Jenny is yet another in a long line of co-hosts to dislike Madonna. When I did watch it, they either rubbished her or treated people on the show who praised her with stony silence or changed the subject. Their dislike was so obvious. You would think with them being American women, they would be supportive of her.

The View b*tches for the most part (aside from the fab. Whoopi who *frequently* praises and defends M) def. have beef with her. Jenny MCcarthy who is a dolt and abysmal in every way on that show is def. a hater. W/ in the last few weeks (esp. regarding the recent Facebook controversy) tootally tore M to shreads in the cliche, textbook/ cheap shot, bitchy, dumb stupid blond way. :#

Jenny McCarthy is so D List it's not even funny to mock her. I hate the view, everytime i caught it it sounded like a hens reunion.

Jenny McCarthy is so D List it's not even funny to mock her. I hate the view, everytime i caught it it sounded like a hens reunion.

Ironically she introduced Madonna at the 1998 EMAs in Milan :lol:

I can totally see why she wouldn't like Madonna

I knew right away she was a better-looking Tori Spelling of the late 90s/early 2000s

She's just a jealous c-list vapid head

I have not watched the View for years but disappointing to hear that Jenny is yet another in a long line of co-hosts to dislike Madonna. When I did watch it, they either rubbished her or treated people on the show who praised her with stony silence or changed the subject. Their dislike was so obvious. You would think with them being American women, they would be supportive of her.

Exactly. The only ones I can think of who have been consistent defenders or fans are Whoopi, Rosie (obviously) and the gorgeous Meridith Vierra (heard she's even cooler in real life than on TV). Joy Behar, Elizabeth Hasselback and Sherri Sheppard def. threw some shade over the years but at other x would say pro and/or neutral M things (yes, they were all hypocrites lol). Bona fide hates were the queen heffa of em all Star Jones, Jenny McCNobody, and Barbra Walters (who def. by a 2/1 ratio has said more negative and shady things vs. positive). My gut tells me M has rejected her many x over the years for interviews so it's a Piers Morgan kind of bitterness.

Exactly. The only ones I can think of who have been consistent defenders or fans are Whoopi, Rosie (obviously) and the gorgeous Meridith Vierra (heard she's even cooler in real life than on TV). Joy Behar, Elizabeth Hasselback and Sherri Sheppard def. threw some shade over the years but at other x would say pro and/or neutral M things (yes, they were all hypocrites lol). Bona fide hates were the queen heffa of em all Star Jones, Jenny McCNobody, and Barbra Walters (who def. by a 2/1 ratio has said more negative and shady things vs. positive). My gut tells me M has rejected her many x over the years for interviews so it's a Piers Morgan kind of bitterness.

Spot on. I loved Meridith as well. Rosie was great too. I also noticed that Joy and scatter-brain Elizabeth were not as bad as the others with their comments.

I also think it came down to Barbra Walters. Back when I watched it, it was always Barbra who dominated everything. So many examples. She used the silent treatment on Liz Smith when she described Madonna as being the only star to match the legend of Elizabeth Taylor or something to that effect. Ignored Diane as I have already noted and she used to always talk about Glee every week back then. When it was the Madonna episode which was being discussed everywhere at the time, they did not even mention it. That of course was when Glee was hugely popular. Barbra also praised Gaga in comparison to Madonna several times too.

The last time I watched the view was after the Superbowl to see what they said. Sherri started talking about how great Madonna was and Barbra interrupted her mid sentence to say she wanted to send a shout out to Kelly Clarkson for singing the national anthem so well. Her sudden desire to change the subject was so transparent.

Guest Epiphany

you know what? after i saw madonna wear her wrap dress, she inspired me to start wearing them. she looks so classy and elegant in her wrap dress. mine was in black.