CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

I think her "Music" performance underwhelmed. She always does better on tour. Just compare "Music" at the Grammys to "Music" during her tours. One-off performances are not her strong suit, with a few exceptions. NRM was also not great. Her vocals were awful. "Hung Up" was decent/exciting.

I think her "Music" performance underwhelmed. She always does better on tour. Just compare "Music" at the Grammys to "Music" during her tours. One-off performances are not her strong suit, with a few exceptions. NRM was also not great. Her vocals were awful. "Hung Up" was decent/exciting.

agreed. in fact i don't think she should do any promo crap. the Super Bowl was fine. but we don't need more. just get on with the tour i say.

:dazed: who are you and what are you talking about? :dazed:

every time she shows up somewhere she steals the attention...with or without performance...this weekend she took it even before the show started :popcorn2: