CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

ypih.jpg

Sorry if it has been posted. She just uploaded this 25 mins ago .

Guest Rocco Papa

ypih.jpg

Sorry if it has been posted. She just uploaded this 25 mins ago .

yup, this performance will be GRILLtastic!! I'm trying to picture the red carpet arrival shots...

Edited by RoccoPapa

"I wanna dance with my baby" could just be a reference to Rocco being onstage with her as a dancer.

It's even sweeter when you consider she was pregnant with him when recording that song. :inlove: Doesn't mean she's performing it.

Guest bluejean

Or maybe she's only quoting Music because the cowboy hat reminded her of that era. She's already performed Music at the Grammys back in the day, I can't imagine she'd be doing that again

Guest bluejean

The Grammys is on Sunday night in the US? Is that correct? Which means Monday morning in Australia? Fuck. Can't wait that long!!

I really really hope it's Fleetwood Mac and not this Macklemore thing. But hey, whatever, a new performance!!

I have a feeling Rocco will be part of the performance. Imagine if he raps with Macklemore!!

I love rococo! i'm pretty sure that the farm and old car was a photoshoot that we willl see much more of the mother/son duo in.

OMG she's channeling LaToya Jackson!!!!! <3

She WILL get to the bottom of everything .

The Grammys is on Sunday night in the US? Is that correct? Which means Monday morning in Australia? Fuck. Can't wait that long!!

It feels so long away! Thank god I'm working tonight and 9 hours tomorrow lol

M will look so gangsta and urban, can't fucking wait to see her with the grillz on tv!

i'm guessing she'll revisit her bazaar magazine look for this appearance

considering what we've been seeing in her recent instagram pix and the involvement of b akerlund

i had no idea who this Macklemore was prior to this thread :D sounds a bit boring but oh well i can't wait because she is performing

17696460-cool.gif

:dead:

I will NUT if she does an IDGAF strut with the guitar and taunts the audience with her cute heels and leaves them Disney Frozen

:rotfl: