CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Currently perched for Godonna.

------

This is such a treat! I think cocktails and hors d'oeuvre are in order for this festive occasion. (Even though I'm sure the rest of the show will suck)

Leave me snatched KWEEN!!!!

wNz5L.gif

Because Demonna is rehearsing in an underground illuminati base with a reptilian aka Bayonse

:lmao: Stephen, you are a riot.

Something I often wonder about, why are people so anti other female "pop" stars ? Madonna is the Queen of Pop herself. Ok she is above the rest of them and much more artistic, ground breaking, talented and versatile but the way some people talk here, you would think she has never recorded pop music in her life. Why would it be OK for her to perform with an alternative artist and not a pop artist ? Why the constant looking down on Beyonce, Katy etc ?

after lmfao (well they're stupid and easy so I mention them), nicki, britney, xtina..it's refreshing to see her on stage with some totally different people. you have a point but girls singing together happens so much anyway.. it's gotten boring and a bit predictable

I thought she was gonna sing Mary Lambert's part but given that she'll be performing with them too I wonder where exactly M will enter in that equation. Surely she won't just be singing on her guitar.

I thought she was gonna sing Mary Lambert's part but given that she'll be performing with them too I wonder where exactly M will enter in that equation. Surely she won't just be singing on her guitar.

Maybe they'll do a mash up with another song

It's being noted that she will be singing "Same Love" with them. Fits right in with artforfreedom.

No. It fits the same message she's been speaking of since the beginning of her career. #artforfreedom is just the latest expressionn form of the message.

Is Mary Lambert going to be there? Maybe Madonna is singing her part and Mary's not there.

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm actually excited to see this!!! Sort of bummed that he ruined the surprise for everybody. But I guess it's better than everyone getting their hopes up cuz they were expecting something more. I've always loved "Same Love," not to mention Macklemore AND Ryan Lewis are so fucking hot... :naughty:

macklemore_ryan_lewis395x395.jpg

Edited by RoccoPapa