What's this shit on twitter about M keeping dolphins in her new Dubai Apartment?

Dr Lecter

Dubai is an amazing place to be!!! Avant-garde, futuristic, exciting, unique...Yeah sorry, my love for it is coming through :lol:

But really, it is amazing! And don't get me started on the amount of shopping and nightlife!!!

But the real question is - why would she want to move out of NYC? She's already in the center of the earth and it just can't get more PERFECT than NYC :wow:

Well I haven't been there but maybe there is all of the important stuff... like shopping, clubbing, nightlife, food, hanging out...

:lol:

That's why you see the Kardashians and Hiltons there all the time. Too bad Madonna is such a superficial bitch who only cares about art galleries and museums. Bitch doesn't know what's good. Why would she choose an evening at Carnegie Hall instead of the flashy shiny clubs in Downton Dubai? Hard to understand.

Madonna responds:

However, Madonna is fighting back – releasing a statement to NAUGHTY BU NICE ROB saying, “despite reports to the contrary, Madonna does not own a home in Dubai with dolphins.”

http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/madonna-has-dolphins-in-her-home-in-dubai-report-madonna-responds/

Guest Rachelle of London

Dubai is a great place. Sorry but that comment is bloody ignorant. Have you ever even been there? Loads of people have homes there. Dubai is amazing. I bet M has properties all over the world we don't know about. You can have a house and not live in it you know.

no problem with dubai but as if Madonna would have such a tacky minimalistic home decor & spent her money on dolphins :lmao: that's such a mariah thing to do. or even a gaga thing :lmao: in fact i think M is too cheap to spent her money on dolphins. think about all the water costs!

Pardon me? Just because I am not into those artificial cities that are only meant to impress by the power of money that bulit those cities it makes me ignorant. I prefer history. And this is what this place lacks. I have no interest to go there. Friends have been there and confirmed my impression. It's nice for three days and then it's getting boring because it's all superficial. And the worst, you have to do most stuff inside because it's way too hot to walk around outside.

Dubai is a great place. Sorry but that comment is bloody ignorant. Have you ever even been there? Loads of people have homes there. Dubai is amazing. I bet M has properties all over the world we don't know about. You can have a house and not live in it you know.

Fantastic place. :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

Pardon me? Just because I am not into those artificial cities that are only meant to impress by the power of money that bulit those cities it makes me ignorant. I prefer history. And this is what this place lacks. I have no interest to go there. Friends have been there and confirmed my impression. It's nice for three days and then it's getting boring because it's all superficial. And the worst, you have to do most stuff inside because it's way too hot to walk around outside.

How stupid?

DEMONNA CONTROLS ALL ANIMALS

except when her powers were askew and that dog attacked her if we believe Christopher

I think Madonna would have sharks or mermaids tbh

:dead: :dead: :dead: You always cheer me up.

Dubai is a very wealthy place and it does have "attractions" obviously

But it is not in Madonna's taste AT ALL and it doesn't offer the kind of amenities Madonna's always been into

This is not really debatable

She might have a property portfolio there of course

But that's entirely a different matter

Check out “Madonna and family at the Nobu Berkeley restaurant, London” by Rex Features on Vimeo.

The video is available for your viewing pleasure at

Its hard to tell who is dating who in this video. everyone looks gay except for maybe lourdes and rococo.

Wow, I am so relieved to find this is just a rumor. Jokes aside, the ways in which captive dolphins come into captivity is absolutely terrifying and sickening. Some places even consider dolphins and other cetaceans "non human persons" because of their intelligence and self-awareness. Keeping them in a tank like that blows my mind.

Part of me knew she wouldn't do that. Not because of the animals, but because it is so damn tacky.

Check out “Madonna and family at the Nobu Berkeley restaurant, London” by Rex Features on Vimeo.

The video is available for your viewing pleasure at

Its hard to tell who is dating who in this video. everyone looks gay except for maybe lourdes and rococo.

This video is almost a month old and it doesn't belong in this thread anyway

There IS history in Dubai. Obviously it can't be compared to European cities, but unlike what uninformed people think, there's more to Dubai than shiny skyscrapers and artificial islands. And nothing's wrong with the heat, the attractions are mostly inside and Dubai is not pedestrian-friendly anyway. Oh and if you go off the beaten path of a typical tourist, you can surely stay for a week. Don't judge the city as long as you haven't been there yourself.

But regardless of that - why shouldn't M want to have an appartement there? She can still keep on living in the US or culture-rich Europe and ocasionally stop by in Dubai to get a bit of a change.