What's this shit on twitter about M keeping dolphins in her new Dubai Apartment?

Dr Lecter

Well, I think she most likely doesn't have an apartment there. There's no reliable source stating this at all and it would be very uncommon of M having an extraordinarily looking apartment like that one.

Guest Rachelle of London

Nobody's forcing any opinion upon others nor does anybody criticize someone's opinion. It's about stating things that are simply wrong and ignorant. Nobody needs this here, neither in a discussion about Madonna nor in discussions about politics, culture, travel etc.

Is there any point? Its pointless. Others can state things as factual when they are wrong but no one can correct them? Is this not aa forum anymore?

Well, unfortunately some people just won't change their mind regardless of what's actually the truth. It's sad, but what can you do? It's the same with those ignorant comments in the discussion about that n word controversy.

Guest Rachelle of London

What I find more appalling is the fact that someone can feel free to criticize a country without having stepped one foot on it. Like, really...

Bingo!

But sssh not allowed to say that! :lmao:

This thread has got "swim" playing in my head on loop

Naughty naughty! The gif police are gonna be after you now :lmao:

Well, it's an Oprah gif, that excuses all :D

What I find more appalling is the fact that someone can feel free to criticize a country without having stepped one foot on it. Like, really...

Criticizing is always fine, making ignorant and wrong statements not! But, as I've said, some people will never change their mind...

Guest ditaluver

Y'all just being annoying and immature...

It's one thing to state your opinion and rebuttals...but the gifs..dumb and immature.... and the beating of a dead horse over a subject is fuckin annoying.

I keep seeing the same people jumping on anyone with their opinion...even if u things it's wrong and stupid....yalls constant replys are just as stupid and annoying

It's one thing to state your opinion and rebuttals...but the gifs..dumb and immature.... and the beating of a dead horse over a subject is fuckin annoying.

I keep seeing the same people jumping on anyone with their opinion...even if u things it's wrong and stupid....yalls constant replys are just as stupid and annoying

Did you just say that about Oprah?

5zePe.gif

Everyone's more interested in defending Dubai that actually discussing the rumor at hand - does she actually even have a home there...with dolphins in a tank?

Sure, she's a rich woman and could have homes all over the world...but something tells me she does not have a home there. (And that has nothing to do with city, so don't go on the defense...). It just seems like if Madonna was to buy a place in a city like Dubai, we would have actually heard about it by now.

But the real issue is dolphins in a tank? Sounds nothing like her...at all.

Thank you for bringing some sense in this thread :clap:

Guest Rachelle of London

Sorry

Sorry

chelle, don't be sorry for anything. Let's just get back to topic and forget about that because some people will never change their mind and keep on rambling the same wrong stuff.

I ve been to Dubai and I love it (go in the winter, the beaches are to die for), there is alot to see, but I also prefer Rome :) or other places full of historic buildings/architecture. There is an old part in Dubai too, which was very charming, you just have to pass the Dubai Creek...

Guest Rachelle of London

chelle, don't be sorry for anything. Let's just get back to topic and forget about that because some people will never change their mind and keep on rambling the same wrong stuff.

I just don't want my gifs to make anyone's MNation experience suffer. I'll keep Kenya Moore to myself. :(

I just don't want my gifs to make anyone's MNation experience suffer. I'll keep Kenya Moore to myself. :(

Well, your signature already lets us know about your love for her ;)

This one though is just epic, Mattress please post some more!!!

dolphdonnasig_zps0d1ccb7b.gif?t=13903670