What's this shit on twitter about M keeping dolphins in her new Dubai Apartment?

Dr Lecter

More bullshit? People are kicking off on twitter about an ABC report she has dolphins in a tank in her new Dubai apartment .

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/imageDetail?format=plain&source=http%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2Fimages%2FABC_Univision%2Funi_joaquin_torres_madonna2

I mean I didn't even know she had a place in Dubai

Queen of made up controversy

Or true ?

She's jumping on the Blackfish SeaWorld documentary

Trendonna

She's just DESPERATE for attention. First she used the "N" word to steal the spotlight from MLK, now this? What's next, lighting fireworks in the street to celebrate chinese new year?

i think it's cool. some people forget that she's a billionaire. she can be as eccentric and lavish as she wishes.

also, i remember a couple years ago reading various sources that she bought an apt there. and that she is very close friends with Joaquín Torres

People are hating on her big time for this with no evidence

Amazing

Irrelevant

they're hating on her because some gossip about M having dolphins in dubai? :lmao:

pffffft lol this just sounds like one of those things an intern made up to fill a cheap tabloid.

She should call the next album "Dolphins in Dubai"

:lmao:

She's just DESPERATE for attention. First she used the "N" word to steal the spotlight from MLK, now this? What's next, lighting fireworks in the street to celebrate chinese new year?

:dead:

Yeah right. Last year she sold her Beverly Hills mansion because she is hardly in LA these days. Most likely because she is too greedy to pay the taxes and maintenance for a house she never uses although she could easily afford it. And sorry, if she had an appartment in Dubai we would certainly know. And of all places Dubai? Why would she want to have a place there? There is absolutely nothing she could be interested in.

Yeah right. Last year she sold her Beverly Hills mansion because she is hardly in LA these days. Most likely because she is too greedy to pay the taxes and maintenance for a house she never uses although she could easily afford it. And sorry, if she had an appartment in Dubai we would certainly know. And of all places Dubai? Why would she want to have a place there? There is absolutely nothing she could be interested in.

Well I haven't been there but maybe there is all of the important stuff... like shopping, clubbing, nightlife, food, hanging out...

:lol:

Because she copies Janice..

janet-jackson-wissam-al-mana-fired-emplo