#disnigga Part II, featuring Wendy Williams

ryan

Guest Rachelle of London

But aren't you just assuming here based on a general conception? You don't know their personal relationship other than what she's shared and what the media puts out there which very well could be twisted. It's pretty possible the two genuinely love one another. It may be a fucked up relationship, but we're talking about Ozzy Osbourne here. You place blame how she raised her children, but Ozzy is just as responsible. It's no secret he's a drug addict. I'm sure that plays a huge factor in how her kids got involved.

But I'm not assuming. He married Sharon and then cheated on her with a whole host of other women. We've gone full circle here. :lmao:

I agree with Wendy Williams. The only thing that bugs me is calling her "old" for all the reasons others have said here. It's hypocritical and sexist, and the worst kind of sexism comes from other women. And wrinkled old ass? Riiiiiight.

Someone please Tweet this to her if someone hasn't already:

A8pbxPVCAAAayYP.jpg

:thumbsup:

tumblr_mh3mtyDQQT1r90m4vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8wnz9VpK61qjumzho2_500.jpg

But I'm not assuming. He married Sharon and then cheated on her with a whole host of other women. We've gone full circle here. :lmao:

Which gives her every right to bitch and moan. I don't feel sorry for her though. If it bothers her that much, she could always dump his ass. I'm figuring she's invested too much into Ozzy to do that. But at this point, she would be just fine on her own.

I really don't understand the whole chick with a dick thing. I knew a straight guy who was curious about it even though he didn't want to touch it or b fucked by it. People are so random. :lol:

Is Wendy a transgender? I mean did she have an operation or something

Because I really see men features in her face

I am genuinely enquiring

No she just looks like a man. Edit: there's nothing wrong with that if you like it.

I am genuinely enquiring

I really have no idea as other than reading about her here, I've never paid much attention to her. I don't think that I've ever heard of her until she went off on Madonna over bearing her breast on stage back in 2012.

Wendy really has no business in judging others while her life seems to be in shambles.

Guest Rachelle of London

I am genuinely enquiring

No she's all female. But she had tonnes of surgery, she looked better before IMO. Plus she's 6 foot without heels and her style is OTT. Very easy for her to look dragesque.

Have people noticed that all of the Madonna haters on tv and press are all desperate to have celebrities fawn over them. Piers is forever name dropping and it is all one sided. Listen to any of his interviews or read his pathetic articles and it is all about who is talked to at an event or Hollywood party. He carries on as it the celebrities love him, but they seem to tolerate him. He was out here for the cricket and apart from the stint where he was batting in the pits at lunch, nobody cared less about him, though he was name-dropping left, right and centre. Michael Parkinson was here days later and everyone wanted to talk to him. Notice, Michael Parkinson speaks very highly of Madonna and talks of admiring her and how lovely she was on his show. He does not need to have celebrities fawning over him.

Madonna is not a fake crawler and that is why these fake "celebrities" hate her.. Ditto with Elton - he has to be "in with" everyone famous. As for Sharon - she has always been horrible about Madonna. Her daughter Kelly has more intelligence and wit in her little finger than Sharon does in her entire body. Talking of Madonna put-downs, watch Fashion Police and every single episode Joan Rivers will call her old, desperate, horrible, and un-talented. It is more than just funny banter now. Rancid is just an idiot.

No she's all female. But she had tonnes of surgery, she looked better before IMO. Plus she's 6 foot without heels and her style is OTT. Very easy for her to look dragesque.

I see thanks :thumbsup:

Wouldn't know her face/name/show if it wasn't for the fact she mentioned Madonna a dozen of times

In the past 24 months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeQzRN690E

They are racists. They are the one pointing out that these kids are black. In fat i hate it when they specify "adopted" as well. Who cares what colour they are or if they are adopted or not. Why pointing it out ALL THE TIME ? Do people say Madonna's WHITE kids when they talk about Rocco and Lola ? My sisters were adopted and NOTHING and i mean NOTHING ever makes me more angry than people ALWAYS pointing this out since the day i learnt about it when i was 9 and i learnt it because i was having an argument with a friend my age and she told me this just to shut me up. When people learnt that i knew it was like a relief to them, suddenly they could say all the bullshit they could not say when i did not. My sisters feel the same. One of them never forgot that on the day of her (first) wedding the city official told the guest during the ceremony that she was adopted, some people did not even know about that. We know it but why always ALWAYS bringing this up ? RANT off. Sorry.

Yeah I got really pissed off if anybody mentions I'm black and was adopted by white people. :angry:

:lol: I totally understand what you're saying though. Like I've said a few times...people feed off hate.

They are racists. They are the one pointing out that these kids are black. In fat i hate it when they specify "adopted" as well. Who cares what colour they are or if they are adopted or not. Why pointing it out ALL THE TIME ? Do people say Madonna's WHITE kids when they talk about Rocco and Lola ? My sisters were adopted and NOTHING and i mean NOTHING ever makes me more angry than people ALWAYS pointing this out since the day i learnt about it when i was 9 and i learnt it because i was having an argument with a friend my age and she told me this just to shut me up. When people learnt that i knew it was like a relief to them, suddenly they could say all the bullshit they could not say when i did not. My sisters feel the same. One of them never forgot that on the day of her (first) wedding the city official told the guest during the ceremony that she was adopted, some people did not even know about that. We know it but why always ALWAYS bringing this up ? RANT off. Sorry.

IKR!

I think there's also an idiot with 2 neurons that said that discriminating two black kids coming from Africa is even worse than simply discriminating or offending black people in general

However notice how Wendy Williams starts acting all princessly, polite, appropriate while she's cozing up to tinkerbell who is not as successful or threatening as Madonna is :chuckle:

:rotfl: #predictable

according to TMZ M's kids were imported not adopted

they are so disrespectful

They're just trash like the Daily Mail, Piers Morgan, Joan Rivers (funny at times but still trash), Sharon Osbourne, Elton John, Simon Cowell ......... on and on the list goes

Pay no attention

No one should criticize or question Madonna's motives for adopting children (cuz there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving, caring, and providing for any child) but they are her adopted Black children. Their race doesn't need to be brought up as a negative, but acknowledging that they are are Black, African, & adopted is factual and hardly offensive, not to me at least, but whatever.

Yay for the multiracial families :wow:

Guest Sinisin

Piers Morgan on Wendy show a while ago

Explaining to Wendy how Madonna never forgave him for giving a poor review to the GS on The Sun

:lmao:

I would absolutely LOVE to sink my teeth into the original article he wrote about TGS!! :angry:

However notice how Wendy Williams starts acting all princessly, polite, appropriate while she's cozing up to tinkerbell who is not as successful or threatening as Madonna is :chuckle:

:rotfl: #predictable

If Midge agreed to appear on her show, WW would be shoving her tongue up her asshole.