#disnigga Part II, featuring Wendy Williams

ryan

Guest Rachelle of London

Apparently she said something along the lines of "you're a mother act like one and stop trying to be Miley Cyrus"

I think she slated her for the Rocco and vodka photo

I mean the idea. It's not like her kids didn't sprinkle the Vicodin on their cornflakes is it?

Wasn't Kelly addicted to coke at 13?

And wasn't Jack a diagnosed alcoholic at 16?

Can't stand the woman! Why do people give her the time of day

Apparently she said something along the lines of "you're a mother act like one and stop trying to be Miley Cyrus"

I think she slated her for the Rocco and vodka photo

I mean the idea. It's not like her kids didn't sprinkle the Vicodin on their cornflakes is it?

She is such a hypocrite. I mean if anyone is sitting in the glass house it's her. And who could forget how she licked Gagas ass all of a sudden after she was on the war path months before. No backbone.

Guest Rachelle of London

What is Sharon Osbourne famous for?

Aside for having married a rockstar in the 70s

Harping on about him being a drug addict every 5 mins. She's a joke!

She was very nasty when m adopted David.

Guest Rachelle of London

Because she's "fabulous dahling"

Well not really

No wonder the older daughter hides out the limelight

The older daughter can't stand her.

It's the annoying Madonna fans that jumped on the Sharon Osbourne bandwagon when she was anti Gaga. Then Sharon being the two faced twat that she is backfired and they are now all anti Sharon :lmao:

What is Sharon Osbourne famous for?

Aside for having married a rockstar in the 70s

Sharon's father managed Ozzy's band Black Sabbath. When he was booted from the band, Sharon (who worked for her father at the time) took on the role of managing his career. Love or hate her, she managed to keep Ozzy in business when he went solo. He was pretty successful in the 80's thanks to her.

Gays and their bandwagons

Cannot stand the woman.

No wonder Ozzy obliterates his brains with all the drugs and booze he can find

lol i never liked sharon but I did like how she called out gags when such few other people would. of course one minute with gags and she already gave in. weak and stupid. but i think we all expected that to happen anyway

kelly is okay though. you can tell she adores M and Lola and will always defend them. her mother sounds so bitter.

I guess she sees what a healthy relationship between a daughter and a mother looks like and realizes what she missed out. It's sad actually. It's obvious Sharon didn't do her job as a mother. So who is she to berate others.

kelly is okay though. you can tell she adores M and Lola and will always defend them. her mother sounds so bitter.

This!

I can't believe she had the nerve of sucking up to the troll copycat once she confronted her in the flesh

Poor Kelly

Guest Rachelle of London

Sharon has the nerve to go on about Ozzy and his mistresses but seems to have forgotten that she was the mistress back in the day. She was dating Ozzy when he was still married and living with his ex wife and kids.

Harping on about him being a drug addict every 5 mins. She's a joke!

She was very nasty when M adopted David.

:rotfl:

I remember during 2003-2004 she would go on and on about Madonna's face being frozen and not being able to move her forehead anymore (Sharon Osbourne of all people :chuckle:) and that she didn't understand why "one moment she's a soldier, the next she's an authoress and the next she's dressed like a dyke"

Uhm it's called having a career you idiot

I guess she sees what a healthy relationship between a daughter and a mother looks like and realizes what she missed out. It's sad actually. It's obvious Sharon didn't do her job as a mother. So who is she to berate others.

:clap:

I agree with Wendy Williams. The only thing that bugs me is calling her "old" for all the reasons others have said here. It's hypocritical and sexist, and the worst kind of sexism comes from other women. And wrinkled old ass? Riiiiiight.

Someone please Tweet this to her if someone hasn't already:

A8pbxPVCAAAayYP.jpg

Sharon has the nerve to go on about Ozzy and his mistresses but seems to have forgotten that she was the mistress back in the day. She was dating Ozzy when he was still married and living with his ex wife and kids.

In in her defense, Ozzy was having affairs long before Sharon. He's always been a loose cannon. I give her credit for courageously sticking by him all this time. She seems to have a keen business sense and has went on to manage other musicians.

I like her. I don't agree with many of her opinions, but I like her brashness. She's not a stupid person at all.

I'm waiting too. Can't stand the woman

Didn't she switch sides when Kelly modeled Material Girls? I kinda remember them both going at Piers defending M.....

Guest Rachelle of London

In in her defense, Ozzy was having affairs long before Sharon. He's always been a loose cannon. I give her credit for courageously sticking by him all this time. She seems to have a keen business sense and has went on to manage other musicians.

I like her. I don't agree with many of her opinions, but I like her brashness. She's not a stupid person at all.

Yes but why does she go on about his mistresses when she was one of them. If that's the case she should shut the hell up, instead of stating in every interview that she poos in containers and sends it to their houses. She's just too much

I think it's rather clear why she "courageously" stuck by him all this time :lol:

Her "career" is tied and owed to that name and the TV show they did in the 90s

Everything that came after it sprang from that

Guest Rachelle of London

It must be awful married to someone with substance abuse issues don't get me wrong, but your either gonna stick it out and stand by him or go on about it all the time. She even randomly brought it up on the X factor during the auditions. :lmao:

She's a gossip. That's what a gossip does, they don't think before they speak. They spit everything out and move onto the next subject.

Darling you're so wrong. She IS thinking about what she's saying. It's premeditated and scripted. She sometimes fumbles on her auto-cue. Like I said she is making money by giving the public another thing to hate. She's like equivalent to those that cried 'WITCH!' at the Salem Witch trials. The whole tabloid industry is fucked up.

And you gotta love the ageist remark

It's not like Wendy is 20 if I am not mistaken

Now couple that with the dragging of the son into it and you get a better idea about who's really desperate

And dumb :rotfl:

:clap:

It's unfortunate that social media and shows like this can shape public perception in a way that undermines a persons true intentions.

People are such pathetic sheep. I think group mentality and a lack of strong leaders is the modern day silent cancer. In the future where are we going to look to for inspiration? In fact...it's already happening. Where are our Da Vincis, Martin Luther Kings, Emily Pankhursts, Rosa Parks' and so on? They've been quietened by the insatiable desire for judging others in order to raise oneself. CANCER!

True. But Wendy also loves grabbing attention for herself and so judgmentally accusing Madonna of such a thing, plus taking a swipe at her age when their birthdays are so close to one anothers is ridiculously hypocritical.

Hypocrite are either stupid, hateful or both.

:clap::clap:

And actually I don't think she even cares about what Madonna does at all (or writes on her IG)

She's just seeking publicity for herself and her show using the name of someone who's more famous than herself

She really doesn't give a shit. Let's face it. People think that I'm like this woman and that makes me sick. :lmao:

I agree with Wendy Williams. The only thing that bugs me is calling her "old" for all the reasons others have said here. It's hypocritical and sexist, and the worst kind of sexism comes from other women. And wrinkled old ass? Riiiiiight.

Someone please Tweet this to her if someone hasn't already:

A8pbxPVCAAAayYP.jpg

i tweeted her the pic lol

I think it's rather clear why she "courageously" stuck by him all this time :lol:

Her "career" is tied and owed to that name and the TV show they did in the 90s

Everything that came after it sprang from that

That may be the case, but Ozzy most likely wouldn't have had the career he had without her. She comes off to me as the woman behind the curtain. The woman who kept Ozzy in check.

And Chelle, it isn't like the two have been married for a few years. It's been over 30 years. I think she has the right to bitch about the mistresses well after they are married, when I'm sure she was hoping he'd change his ways once they were married. Maybe she was naive to think that, but a lot of people think that when enter a relationship.

Guest Rachelle of London

That may be the case, but Ozzy most likely wouldn't have had the career he had without her. She comes off to me as the woman behind the curtain. The woman who kept Ozzy in check.

And Chelle, it isn't like the two have been married for a few years. It's been over 30 years. I think she has the right to bitch about the mistresses well after they are married, when I'm sure she was hoping he'd change his ways once they were married. Maybe she was naive to think that, but a lot of people think that when enter a relationship.

When a man marries his mistress it creates a vacancy!

I love that saying. Reminds me of Max Branning and Stacey

:lmao:

Sharon Osbourne is another hateful Bitch. I don't like her at all and was really put off when she returned to X factor. :-/

But aren't you just assuming here based on a general conception? You don't know their personal relationship other than what she's shared and what the media puts out there which very well could be twisted. It's pretty possible the two genuinely love one another. It may be a fucked up relationship, but we're talking about Ozzy Osbourne here. You place blame how she raised her children, but Ozzy is just as responsible. It's no secret he's a drug addict. I'm sure that plays a huge factor in how her kids got involved.