#disnigga Part II, featuring Wendy Williams

ryan

Continue the discussion here!

I'm Google Newsing "Madonna." It's the only subject that's getting reported, but most of the articles are from yesterday it seems. Looking forward to Sunday, so this "controversy" can end it's course...

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Wendy to pieces but she's only 5 years younger than M and always says that people call her out for dressing inappropriate on her show. Bit hypocritical for her to be calling Madonna old.

I love Wendy to pieces but she's only 5 years younger than M and always says that people call her out for dressing inappropriate on her show. Bit hypocritical for her to be calling Madonna old.

This. Plus I just despise when someone in the media uses "Desperate" and "Madonna" in the same sentence.

Guest Rachelle of London

This. Plus I just despise when someone in the media uses "Desperate" and "Madonna" in the same sentence.

Yup. It's the go to word they use when they diss Madonna. Lazy reporting

This

Exactly

Anyone who accuses Madonna of desperation (of all things) should really start re-assessing the level of their intelligence or at least don't expect that people won't read through the lines and get a real picture of where the criticism is coming from. Anyone who makes it through 30 years within such a fickle and "crazy" environment couldn't certainly be accused of an attribute such as desperation

ChartOfTheDay_1404_Madonna_is_the_Worlds

08:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgXtR9JkkSE

You need to sit your old, wrinkled behind, desperate for attention down.

Sit down!
Madonna has done a lot of desperate things, but this is absolutely desperate.
No, Madonna isn’t a racist. She’s got two black children that she adopted.
I don’t think she’s racist at all, but I think you’re stupid.
I don’t think she’s racist, but I do think she’s less than smart.
I would never use whatever word that would offend. You just don’t do it, dumb Madonna.
You don’t do that.

Wendy is doing / saying a lot of things she doesnt really mean. All for the "scandal" = ratings.

Obviously she likes Madge.

She's a gossip. That's what a gossip does, they don't think before they speak. They spit everything out and move onto the next subject.

yes, i didn't like her much either at first but i get that it's "her thing" now and she's just playing along because it works for her. i don't even think she remembers half of what she says.

Guest Rachelle of London

She's a gossip. That's what a gossip does, they don't think before they speak. They spit everything out and move onto the next subject.

Precisely. Tomorrow's episode she'll prob talk about spending the whole evening listening to confessions. Hahaha she's probably already changed her mind in the after show of her show.

Guest Rachelle of London

But take away the old and desperate bit, what she is saying isn't even that bad. She could've reacted a lot worst.

yup, i thought she was gonna go after madonna.

instead crying over her own son, gurl, something is fuckin wrong with u to do that on national television when it wasnt even the subject matter. lol

Awaiting for the influx of people to post; "Another thread for this tired subject! Shut this thread down!" :laugh:

When googling Wendy a little earlier to find her age, I had noticed the top stories for her were over her break down about her son hating her while giving Madonna a peace of her mind. :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Hasn't "mother of the year" Sharon Osbourne had a go yet on The Talk?

I'm waiting too. Can't stand the woman

I'm waiting too. Can't stand the woman

Apparently she said something along the lines of "you're a mother act like one and stop trying to be Miley Cyrus"

I think she slated her for the Rocco and vodka photo

I mean the idea. It's not like her kids didn't sprinkle the Vicodin on their cornflakes is it?