Your all-time favourite Madonna music videos - Part 1

Nonoka

We have had lots of polls about our favorite songs and albums, but I actually haven't seen a poll about our favorite music videos of M yet - while they make up an essential part of her greatness as well! So, I thought a poll where you guys can choose your favourite music videos would be a fun and interesting thing to do ;)

You can first choose your favourite music video of each of her first three albums from the 80's. I'm gonna create similar polls for her 90's and 00's albums as well as for the rest of her releases. In the end, I'll compile the videos with the most votes of each album / release and make a final poll where you can vote for your all-time favourite :)

By the way, you don't necessarily have to choose the video which you think is the most iconic or has the best cinematic quality to it, just choose the one you personally enjoy watching the most!

So, here we go! :thumbsup:

Poll closes on Thursday!

Tough choice between Lucky Star and Borderline, but I went with LS because it's just brill.

Material Girl because it was the very first Madonna video I ever saw and I've always loved it.

And Papa Don't Preach because it's a mothafuckin masterpiece.

^ You're not able to make more than 3 poll questions. LAP will be in the next part.

By the way, I'll make a new poll every 3 days, so you can cast your vote until Friday :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

^ You're not able to make more than 3 poll questions. LAP will be in the next part.

By the way, I'll make a new poll every 3 days, so you can cast your vote until Friday :thumbsup:

Ooh ok. This is so exciting. Love that it is the ones that you like the most not the most iconic

It's very difficult to choose! >:( For example PDP is glorious, but OYH is iconic!!!! LAV is Madonna-galore, but Material Girl is so great!

Can i choose 2 from the album True Blue and forget the ones made for Hard Candy?

Wow, so many people have already voted! And the winners are already pretty clear as well, didn't expect that to happen so soon. If the poll's results don't drastically change, I will close this by tomorrow and move on to the next part. Till then, keep voting! :thumbsup: