The Madonna Song You Love That Everyone Else Hates

Guest Lum

There's always a song that the majority of Madonna fans hate, but you can't get enough of!

Mine: Love Song
I don't get why everyone hate it?! It's amazing! :)

What's yours?!

There's always a song that the majority of Madonna fans hate, but you can't get enough of!

Mine: Love Song

I don't get why everyone hate it?! It's amazing! :)

What's yours?!

I've always been a fan of "Love Song." That's the one that comes to mind. Maybe also "Survival." "Amazing." "Push."

Guest eroticerotic

quite a few. Probably every song anyone has stated a dislike for.

currently i very much still listen to Give Me All Your Luvin & occasionally Superstar :)

I know it

Love makes the world go round

Can't stop

Cry baby

Don't stop

One more chance

I'm so stupid

American life

Some girls

Bday Song

Edit: how could I forget Spanish Lesson!?!

Seeeeeeeen-yourrr-Reeeeeeeeee-tahhhh! Lol

Surv....ival???

Girl Gone Wild???

I dont know what songs are hated...

Yeah, it's a surprise to me that some people think these songs are hated, too. Some of them do get a lot of hate -- "Spanish Lesson" "Push" -- but I've never seen a lot of hate towards most of these songs.

Frankly, I thought I was the only who hated "Girl Gone Wild."

I love Spanish lesson. I think the only M song i truly HATE is "Girl gone wild". Even in songs i don't like there's always something i like them : Can't stop (the horrible intro kills a song that is otherwise great) or Incredible (hate the first part, adore the second one with Pharrell and her harder voice on "I fell to my knees i didn't know why"). In Girl gone wild : nothing.

Guest Not4Pussies

I also enjoy I Know It, Think Of Me, Pretender, Jimmy Jimmy, True Blue, One More Chance, Dear Jessie, this is not. Loooooove soooong