RuPaul's M playlist

Flip The Switch

Guest Not4Pussies

i listened to the Candy Shop Musique edit. i liked it because they put Pharrell's rap as the intro and i liked how it ended, but then i realized it is missing a verse. i was this close to finding a download and replacing it in my itunes with the original,

iLove how he organizes all of this music! :lol: I do too though, I get OCD. :blush:

I just can't. I like to leave everything as how they were intended to be. I want my library to be as official as possible. Any changes..., I use playlist.

I just can't. I like to leave everything as how they were intended to be. I want my library to be as official as possible. Any changes..., I use playlist.

I meant how he has the correct names, edits, and featured artists all typed out. He seems like he would download illegally and any one who has knows the music comes all unorganized! Lol I also always have to add the album art for my music too. Although now that I take a second glance "The Beat Goes On & On"?

Guest Not4Pussies

really? interesting. i am very organized. i dont like any songs with FEAT. on them. i change those. you should see my madonna remixes and b-sides/demos. i changed those up too. you would fall out of love with me.

really? interesting. i am very organized. i dont like any songs with FEAT. on them. i change those. you should see my madonna remixes and b-sides/demos. i changed those up too. you would fall out of love with me.

I don't want to be with someone who's just like me

i could not find that cute video of him dancing and singing Lucky Star, but i did find this amazing video.

A bit off topic i know, but If you want to see the New York both Madonna and Ru Paul witnessed in the early '80s than you will love it. And Ru looks adorable.