Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Guest gang bang

Isn't Katy nominated? She would be in the front row.

In 2006 Madonna wasn t nominated and she was in the front row ..Pariah was behind her ...

I doubt Madonna would even sit in the audience. She usually doesn't unless she's nominated as well.

Was she nominated at the 2004 ceremony? She was in the audience for that.

Strange people around Madonna. Vampire Weekend? Who is this Bonnie chick? And who is right behind M? At first I thought Foo Fighters, lol, but that doesn't seem right.

I think it's Bonnie McKee, she's a song writer. And yeah, those are the Foo Fighters.

Guest Not4Pussies

In 2006 Madonna wasn t nominated and she was in the front row ..Pariah was behind her ...

you are wrong. madonna did not sit in the audience for that year. she performed and was backstage all the time.

Guest Not4Pussies

i think that pic from access hollywood is legit. why would they post a fake?

plus all the people around madonna are either nominated or scheduled to perform.

if she is there on sunday i hope she doesnt go with a safe look. its the grammys!!! do a billboard awards madonna.

Sitting behind Katy Perry and next to Bonnie Mcwhoever, who is the songwriter of many pop girls, makes me afraid and worried about M's next album :(

However, I remember that Gaga and Katy was supposed to sit next to each other at the VMAs and that never happened.

Edited by DanM

Katy is co-curating the artforfreedom.com thing, so why wouldn't they sit next to each other? I think it's a cross promotional thing, and it could also mean they're performing together. Which to me, just means that Katy's chart reigning pop-queen days are numbered. Lol.

I'll definitely be watching Sunday!

Guest Not4Pussies

yeah i think she is probably performing with katy.

Roooooaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrrr

please no unspeakable, untouchable, unbelievable or whatever that song is called

Sitting behind Katy Perry and next to Bonnie Mcwhoever, who is the songwriter of many pop girls, makes me afraid and worried about M's next album :(

One of the funniest post I've read in a long time! :lmao:

i don't think she'll sit with those other z lists anyway. she'll probably perform or do whatever she planned to do and leave like only a real queen could!

You're really hung up on how Madonna being too good for anything or anyone. Too good eh?

madonna-separa-02g.jpg

Sitting in the audience at the 2001 Grammy Awards. Don't see anyone too significantly important around her and Guy.

madonna%2Be%2Bguy%2Britchie%2B-%2Bgrammy

Oh here she is again, sitting in her seat at the 2004 Grammies with such lowly common people. :lmao:

And in this video, you see her heading back to her seat after her performance in 1999...

http://youtu.be/gcdwZBqQa_w

I learned long ago to not get my hopes up about these sorts of things. You never know. We build it up, and it rarely ends up living up to that.

It'll just give me a reason to even tune in to one of these awards shows...if even for just a brief appearance...

People relax! It's an award show that is televised. Much of the seating chart is set because of camera angles. Next to the front row seats (which may not even ideal depending on the stage design) the seats on the aisle are the most important ones. Usually it's reserved for nominees in case they win, so they can get up quickly.