Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

http://instagram.com/p/jfWiWZgHoN/

Rococo just posted this teaser for a new video soon. And I bet it's Madonna's new single. It sounds like it's her guitar playing too.

It actually sounds like the riff from Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain". Unless Madonna is doing a cover, I doubt it.

It actually sounds like the riff from Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain". Unless Madonna is doing a cover, I doubt it.

fleetwood is to be closing the show and it is definitely madonna on guitar here. solo....

I don't post fast enough. Lindsey Buckingham is gonna be there and I will seriously lose it if they perform together.

Ooh wonder if Lindsey is producing her new album?

I don't post fast enough. Lindsey Buckingham is gonna be there and I will seriously lose it if they perform together.

Ooh wonder if Lindsey is producing her new album?

liz handles fleetwood as well.

I really hope she slays the Grammy's and looks amazing and sounds beautiful. I dont care what she sings or who she performs with I just really would like those three things. In this day and age and considering the Yeats of bad publicity we have had to endure and the monsters trashing her legacy, it would really go down well and possibly win her a new generation of fans and some much needed respect and positivity.

DrownedMadonna have been posting inaccurate info (down right lies) for years now. I'm sure they just make things up. They used to be spot on.

I do hope they're right in this case, though.

http://instagram.com/p/jfWiWZgHoN/

Rococo just posted this teaser for a new video soon. And I bet it's Madonna's new single. It sounds like it's her guitar playing too.

LOL. You must be kidding. The boy does collage videos of stunts, etc., on his Youtube channel. If you look at the teaser, that's the car he was driving in a previous Instagram video.