Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Now my excitement can start to truly prosper. Cue my repeat-checking of this thread at least 10x a day..

:lol: same! I truly have no life

I highly doubt that she's premiering a new single. I mean, wouldn't we have known by now if she was in the studio working on a new album? Has she ever done something like that in secret before? I'm not saying it won't happen, I just wouldn't get my hopes up.

I feel like, if anything, she'll perform with another artist. Nine Inch Nails would be hot. A Closer/Erotica mashup maybe? Hahaha ;)

I highly doubt that she's premiering a new single. I mean, wouldn't we have known by now if she was in the studio working on a new album? Has she ever done something like that in secret before? I'm not saying it won't happen, I just wouldn't get my hopes up.

I feel like, if anything, she'll perform with another artist. Nine Inch Nails would be hot. A Closer/Erotica mashup maybe? Hahaha ;)

Leaning towards daft punk, they've been all over her lately! Nile Rodgers, pharrel? It's only right

Well she has been hiding her face a lot lately which these days means an adjustment. Something's up. I could believe she might be there.

I jumped off my chair with the picture, too, but the article says that she just ARRIVED at JKF, not flying out of JFK.

Still, I think it's happening. DW said she would be arriving at LAX on Thursday. So being in NYC for a couple of days would make sense. Get some rest, check on Lourdes...

wow im getting kind of excited now!!

i don't think she's premiering a new single from secret. especially so soon after beyonce basically just did the same thing. everyone would call her out for being a copy cat. i believe she will be performing with someone.

i need pictures of her arriving at LAX and then i will 100% believe this is happening. in a few hours we should know :D

I jumped off my chair with the picture, too, but the article says that she just ARRIVED at JKF, not flying out of JFK.

Still, I think it's happening. DW said she would be arriving at LAX on Thursday. So being in NYC for a couple of days would make sense. Get some rest, check on Lourdes...

maybe arrived at JFK airport to get on a plane

Guest Not4Pussies

well, it's also 14 degrees here in the north east

I wasn't being serious. Good thing she won't need that once she gets to LA. It was 79 degrees in the west coast.

Word to the wise, Madonna fans, before you all jump to conclusions - she wasn't heading into the airport, she was leaving the airport, she's not going anywhere right now, she's coming home. Check out the pix
http://www.demotix.com/news/3727989/madonna-sighting-jfk-airport-new-york#media-3727957

Her flight was cancelled. JFK is an utter mess right now. Huge snowstorm smashing into the Tri State Area and JFK is receiving the brunt due to its location right next to the Atlantic Ocean. All flights out of JFK today/tonight are either severely delayed or cancelled.

Her flight was cancelled. JFK is an utter mess right now. Huge snowstorm smashing into the Tri State Area and JFK is receiving the brunt due to its location right next to the Atlantic Ocean. All flights out of JFK today/tonight are either severely delayed or cancelled.

what is her flight number so we can track it real time on our phone? please advise.

Unless it's another airport meeting with Patrick Leonard....

from the pictures, it looks like she met him at subways in the food court instead of pf changs this time around.

from the pictures, it looks like she met him at subways in the food court instead of pf changs this time around.

A lady must always watch her figure.

what is her flight number so we can track it real time on our phone? please advise.

Not sure of her specific flight number as multiple airlines fly to LAX from JFK, but I do know that every LAX bound flight listed on the departures has been cancelled, with the exception of one which was only delayed for some reason, so I'm assuming she was booked to be on one of those flights.

Guest Not4Pussies

Damn, we get excited and then bam, flip the switch comes in with the bad news. Isn't it supposed to stop snowing til sat?