Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Guest Not4Pussies

when she presented in 2004, it wasnt announced beforehand. she just showed up unexpectedly. then again she was only there to introduce sting.

i remember for her 2001 performance she had been in LA for a while preparing before the awards.i remember at the LA Snatch premiere they asked her if she was going to stay for the grammys and she said yes, ill be staying in LA for a while. im also shooting a music video with my husband.

dont remember for 1999 or 2006 how it happened. i think for 2006 performance there were rumors she was going to open the grammys far back as december.

she could easily be rehearsing in NY but the award show is in LA. performers have to be in LA by at least Fri to do a run through and soundcheck for the show on sunday. i really hope she's there but i have a feeling she may have cancelled cause of her foot injury or she may not have been scheduled to perform at all.

If she's not in LA by Wed, she's not performing.

oh dear lord ur probably right

after all this she wont even be there *sigh*

Rehearsals at the actual event usually don't take place until Friday and Saturday before the event. She could easily hop a plane the day of the rehearsals.

I have a feeling it may be true, as we rarely ever had grammy rumors in the past. The first news of this mentioned Beyonce, which turned out to be true. Fingers crossed.

GIMME SOME KICK OMAR

*dies*

M with Chic - I would explode

They always do Like a Virgin on their tours, imagine as that guitar riff comes in and Madge struts out

Omg, this would be amazing.

:lol: NO!

I guess it's the LDLHA video that creeps in my head...even though she's wearing some slipper type situation in the video :D

Apparently all it takes to make her perform LDLHA are licorice whips (per the Evita diaries). I'll go in half with you and, in the meantime, find out what Nile likes.

us80a_1451_general.jpg

Apparently all it takes to make her perform LDLHA are licorice whips (per the Evita diaries). I'll go in half with you and, in the meantime, find out what Nile likes.

us80a_1451_general.jpg

I have no idea what Nile likes, but I'll call my friend Miss Diana Ross, she'll know...

Does m have to be in LA to rehearse? That would make it more of a surprise if she was rehearsing in NYC the whole time

If that's the case, then your wish of puffy faced M will come true! Lol!

We know how badly she reacts to transcontinental air travel! Lol!

Guest Rachelle of London

just stay away of this thread if you don't believe it's true. Don't rain on our parade.

I agree! Thank you!

DrownedMadonna have been wrong about things in the past. Not dissing, just saying.

Correct. But they have also been right. They are taking a big risk by "confirming" her performance.

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh drowned madonna. Yeah madonna closing an award show seems odd to me. She always opens or performs early on in the show.

The 56th Grammy awards on 26 January will close with a performance by Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham

So M closing the Grammys ? no way