Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Guest gang bang

Remember when Mariahs team were upset that Madonna got to open the 2006 show. And Mariah got the closing number. Everyone had already left to go to the bar :lmao:

Pariah cried hahha

This rumor appears to be false. It's being widely reported now that she'll be doing "guest vocals" alongside one of the big nominated acts.

Huffington Post is speculating it's one of these:

• Lorde
  • Taylor Swift
  • Macklemore
  • Kendrick Lamar / Imagine Dragons

That's it? she's not left with many great options :| I was holding hope for Daft Punk.

What about Paul McCartney? He is performing as well. Via satellite from NY. So she doesn't even have to travel. Imagine the introduction. And here comes the billionaires part of our little show.

:lol:

I want to see her in a trio with Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder singing "Ebony & Ivory".

love this!

if released today, it wouldn't be played on the radio. It's shame that everything is marketed towards teens *sigh*

The MDNA version of "Like a Virgin" would get little to no play anywhere, so I don't see how anyone would think it would make a good single. :)

With Daft Punk, Nile Rodgers won't be singing, most likely, just playing, so that would mean Pharrell as the only main vocalist for 'Get Lucky.' i guess she could pop in for that one, who knows. I wouldn't mind Macklemore, either.

Some facts to consider:

Madonna will not sing any new songs.

Madonna will not sing any song of the MDNA tour.

Madonna will do a collaboration with an artist who performs in the show. Potential candidates are Katy Perry, Daft Punk and Beyonce.

Remember when Mariahs team were upset that Madonna got to open the 2006 show. And Mariah got the closing number. Everyone had already left to go to the bar :lmao:

It's funny. This was before the Sorry single and video was released. But all the M fans were hopping that she would perform Sorry, on rollerskates! And maybe, just maybe Madonna might fall off stage and land on Mariah! :lol: Yes, that's what the fans were saying! :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

It's funny. This was before the Sorry single and video was released. But all the M fans were hopping that she would perform Sorry, on rollerskates! And maybe, just maybe Madonna might fall off stage and land on Mariah! :lol: Yes, that's what the fans were saying! :lol:

:dead:

I can't even

Fact: we know that she hurt her foot during a dance rehearsal.

This would tell me that this isn't going to be a sit down type of song.

Unsure? Grammys aren't known to debut new songs from artists. They feature the artists who songs are nominated or the artist themselves.

Fact: She's a guest vocalist for a Grammy nominee artist(s).

This tells me she is singing a song by the grammy nominee artist(s), not something by her, unless it's a mash up of some sort.

The rumor reports have vaguely tied her to Beyonce. But we also know she expressed working with Daft Punk recently, so this could be a stepping stone that very well lead to collaborating in the studio. I hoping it's the latter because I would love to see Daft Punk create a sound for Madonna for next studio album.

Fact: we know that she hurt her foot during a dance rehearsal.

This would tell me that this isn't going to be a sit down type of song.

Unsure? Grammys aren't known to debut new songs from artists. They feature the artists who songs are nominated or the artist themselves.

I think it's obvious it's going to be a collab. We've only just started getting rumors of her working on a new record, which have been very very vague and most likely unreliable.

But, many artists have been known to debut new songs at the Grammys:

Gaga performed Born This Way at the Grammys, after just a few days of it being released.

Pink performed Glitter In The Air in 2010, the same day the single was released.

U2 performed Get On Your Boots in 2009, a month after it was released.

TI performed Dead and Gone, a month after it was released.

the list goes on and on

fact: she will have a new face.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo4_r1_250.gif

fact: she'll have a boy toy half her age awaiting back stage if not dancing on stage with her.

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo9_r1_250.gif

I hope she wears black (no pun intended)

:chuckle:

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo7_r1_250.gif

I hope she straightens her hair! :inlove:

tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo8_r1_250.gif