Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Someone did tweet the Lucky Star/Get Lucky mashup to Guy O back in the summer, and Guy did respond to it and I believe he said he would show it to M. It could have all stemmed from this....

Oh god I pray and pray and pray

IF this does end up being true, there has got to be a reason for it. Madonna doesn't usually just show up with nothing to promote in the foreseeable future or without a recently released project. This is exciting!!! Maybe she is indeed working with Daft Punk, Nile and/or Pharrell on a new album. I know many will say "meh" but truly I would be completely happy with a new album just collaborating with Nile. Granted, it could never have the impact of LAV but would be interesting to see what they come up with 30 yrs later.

EXCLUSIVE - You all know that the Los Angeles Times reported that Madonna will do a surprise performance at the 2014 Grammy Awards next week. Every year there is a rumour like this, but DrownedMadonna.com sources confirmed that it's true.

"Madonna injuried while rehearsing", our source told us.

Madonna will most likely close the show, we have been told. Stay tuned!

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/#ixzz2qmhMMuMa

Closing the show? You know the BeyHive is FUMING.

:dramatic:

IF this does end up being true, there has got to be a reason for it. Madonna doesn't usually just show up with nothing to promote in the foreseeable future or without a recently released project. This is exciting!!! Maybe she is indeed working with Daft Punk, Nile and/or Pharrell on a new album. I know many will say "meh" but truly I would be completely happy with a new album just collaborating with Nile. Granted, it could never have the impact of LAV but would be interesting to see what they come up with 30 yrs later.

It would be amazing if she worked with Nile. Is it bad that I would be more excited about that then her working with Pat Leonard? I feel they didn't use their full potential on LAV because she was still learning about being a singer, songwriter and a musical artist at that time.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yas.gif

do we actually know how reliable is Drowned Madonna? i remember i used to go on that website when i was like 14 years old :rotfl:

LA Times Report: Madonna expected to perform at the Grammys

Madonna and Beyonce appear to have their eyes locked on the Grammy stage, the Los Angeles Times reports, citing " two sources with knowledge of the plans".

The two superstars are expected to be among the big surprise moments during next week’s ceremony.

Late last year Beyonce pulled off one of the best-kept secrets in recent music history when she stealthily released her self-titled album without as much as a hint.

The Grammys is where Beyonce will make her first televised performance in support of her new album - which shattered iTunes records upon its release in December - according to a source with knowledge of the matter, while Madonna is expected to pop up and lend guest vocals during a performance from one of the night’s nominees, an additional source confirmed.

Performing at the Grammy Awards without being a nominee would not be something new for the Queen of Pop; Madonna appeared on the show in holographic form together with the Gorillaz in year 2006 mashing up "Feel Good", inc with the "Hung Up" chorus, and then went on in the flesh with the full version of her "Confessions On A Dance Floor" lead single.

Longtime Grammy Awards show producer Ken Ehrlich said he "can’t confirm" an appearance from Beyonce during an interview with Pop & Hiss to preview the show. Ehrlich didn’t confirm or deny Madonna's involvement.

"Let’s put it this way … we have a really great history that goes back to the early days of Destiny’s Child," Ehrlich added. "I love working with [beyonce]. She’s incredible. She is so into what it is that she does and making sure that everybody who sees her walks away saying, ‘wow.’ "

"Should she be on the show this year?" he continued. "I would think that the potential is there for that kind of moment."

Other Grammy performers include Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr; Daft Punk with Nile Rodgers, Pharrell Williams and Stevie Wonder; Kendrick Lamar with Imagine Dragons; Lorde; Katy Perry; Pink and Fun’s Nate Ruess; Robin Thicke and Chicago; Macklemore & Ryan Lewis; Kacey Musgraves; John Legend; Taylor Swift; Keith Urban and Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson and Blake Shelton.

Reps for Madonna and Beyonce had yet to return requests for comment.

The Grammy telecast airs at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific time on January 26.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anticipation is killing me! I can't wait.

I agree with Kurt here that Madonna isn't just going to perform without having something in the works or having something to promote. I'm convinced she's working on new material/project.

god I hope she's will not be puffy

Well she's out and about with a mask on...who knows what she's working on under there :lol:

I say a Macklemore collab. She's all about artforfreedom so I think that one love song might align nicely with that.