Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

please can we keep this thread negativity free yes i know it's a forum and blah blah blah but let's just enjoy the possibility she is on live tv PERFORMING again. thanks.

It would be nice if she performed one of her own songs but doesn't the Grammys have some kind of rule that you can only be a main performer if you are nominated? It will probably be Daft Punk which I would enjoy, but I kind of would like to see her perform with Lorde. It would be a little less expected.

OMG what is she gonna wear is she gonna red carpet????

I just remember the BareBack awards when she took off her sunglasses and HER FACE OF LIFE WAS PERFECT in HD MIND U. Ahhhh I'm hyperventilating and about to go into the yoga studio to calm down toodles!

OMG what is she gonna wear is she gonna red carpet????

I just remember the BareBack awards when she took off her sunglasses and HER FACE OF LIFE WAS PERFECT in HD MIND U. Ahhhh I'm hyperventilating and about to go into the yoga studio to calm down toodles!

You OWN this thread. :tigger:

We like to guess at who she's going to perform with. Were fans, we're allowed to annalyze. If you don't like it, Then fuck off. Shoulda just told the topic starter to not post the thread.

It's a rumor after all.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna will own the red carpet by turning up late and causing the show to not start on time! Queen!

Hope she wears the most cougarlicious outfit. Designed by Givenchy with hopes of her appearing in their new campaign

We like to guess at who she's going to perform with. Were fans, we're allowed to annalyze. If you don't like it, Then fuck off. Shoulda just told the topic starter to not post the thread.

It's a rumor after all.

tumblr_mzcdocnNEJ1r3ty02o1_500.gif

AHh Im so excited guys!!!! what do we want the most, if we could choose? I'd love to see Madonna and Nile Rodgers. I love Pharrell and daft punk (I keep forgetting about Wonder), but I think with them in it it'll be too crowded.. I kinda prefer just M and Nile to be honest..

I like the idea of Macklemore as well.

P!NK would be interesting.

so would many others. in a way.

as long as its not katy or one of those little bitches.

I keep forgetting Paul is on as well..

also I don't wanna be the bitch myself now but I do hope she's not wearing her grills this time.. just let her performance speak for itself.

if this rumor turns out to be true than we got the reason why she was dancing in high heels bruising her bone. so dancing could be involved too :wow:

i miss her performances so much :(

me right now

tumblr_inline_miye6ng80T1rqkkxa.gif

Me too!!!!

I hope it's true!!!!

And if it is true, I don't care what she performs. I just wanna see HER.

let see the performers announced so far

• Katy Perry
  • Daft Punk featuring Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, and Nile Rodgers
  • Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar
  • Pink featuring Nate Ruess
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, and Blake Shelton
  • John Legend and Keith Urban
  • Kacey Musgraves
  • Lorde
  • Metallica featuring Lang Lang
  • Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr
  • Robin Thicke featuring Chicago
  • Sara Bareilles featuring Carole King
  • Taylor Swift

Hmm, from that list, it's either Daft Punk or nothing. lol

U GRUMPY ASS BITCHES THEN DON'T WATCH IT. NOT EVEN A CLIP ON YOUTUBE. FUCK OUTTA HERE

I totally agree with you on this.

If they're not happy they just have to bring their negativity elsewhere.

Imagine everyone else in the building if Bey and M performed together. Bahahahaha.

How they'd all have to sit there and contemplate their inferiority for the rest of the night. :wow:

Especially if they opened the show? It'd be like the '03 VMAs all over again. Not a fuck given about anything else after that moment.

It's way too long since her last Grammy performance...

she's definitely gonna nig it up during the performance. hope she comes out all black painted.

Do you think she would do part of Like A Virgin with Nile and Daft Punk? Nile has played that at his gigs with Chic.