Beautiful Stranger vs Beautiful Killer

Bill

Beautiful Stranger vs. Beautiful Killer  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Beautiful Stranger
    • Beautiful Killer

Oh God. This is tough. I love both songs.

"Stranger" has a lot of good memories for me. Such a big summer hit -- I remember it being on the radio all the time and my friends singing along when it would come on.

But I think I like "Killer" a tiny, tiny bit more. This song would have been a spectacular single and could have made for a great spy-themed video. I can't believe this gem was relegated to bonus track status. It's an outrage.

Oh God. This is tough. I love both songs.

"Stranger" has a lot of good memories for me. Such a big summer hit -- I remember it being on the radio all the time and my friends singing along when it would come on.

But I think I like "Killer" a tiny, tiny bit more. This song would have been a spectacular single and could have made for a great spy-themed video. I can't believe this gem was relegated to bonus track status. It's an outrage.

Will you be my best friend? I could have posted this same exact response, word for word.

I mean, everything you said about BS... the memories, the radio, the fun summer single - totally!

And the TRAVESTY that was the snubbing of BK. The missed opportunity! It kills me. This song was EASILY first single material and has classic Madonna song written ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!! And I told this story in another thread but recently I almost ran myself off the treadmill at the gym imagining how awesome the video would've been.

LOOKS LIKE KILLER WON! YAY!

STRANGER ALSO LOSES BECAUSE IT WAS THE WORST MADONNA VIDEO EVER MADE. SO CHEESY, NOT FUNNY, THAT GUY IN IT AND DUMB MOVIE RUINS THE WHOLE VIBE.

And BS video was amazing, and funny and witty.

UH WHAT!!!? how is it funny and witty? honey, funny and witty is where life begins. not bs video.

Guest Not4Pussies

this is the only version I like tbh. I find the original to be boring, and I really don't understand the praise it gets.

I'd rather listen to Superstar..

Agreed. It sounds like a Kylie song.