Do you think she'll bring back the Triangle?

Guest Lum

I really hope she does because I had too much fun in it last time and I want to do it again! :inlove:

What about you guys? Did you like the Triangle?

I hope there's a pit of some sort. I had an amazing 2 nights in Houston front row! The only drawback would be being confined to the triangle catwalk. If they could possibly do confessions type catwalks with a GA pit, I'd be happy. I'm sure it's all about the $$$, so if they can find a cost effective way to offer free upgrades, we will see a VIP section again.

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope so!! Had the time of my life !

Thank you once again Hector and all the twit babes that tweeted Guy!

Guest Rachelle of London

I think they might copy the design of the M off the truth or dare logo. So a triangle with a runway with two pits either side. I could so see that.

I think they might copy the design of the M off the truth or dare logo. So a triangle with a runway with two pits either side. I could so see that.

A stage in shape of an M :wow: That would be glorious

I hope there's a pit of some sort. I had an amazing 2 nights in Houston front row! The only drawback would be being confined to the triangle catwalk. If they could possibly do confessions type catwalks with a GA pit, I'd be happy. I'm sure it's all about the $$$, so if they can find a cost effective way to offer free upgrades, we will see a VIP section again.

This is all I need. I'm a young child with no money. I can't spend $1500 for a front row spot! :cries:

But yes, experiencing the show in the Triangle was something else! Thanks to Guy O & her assistant who handpicked us at the front of the golden circle to go into the Triangle. :queenbitch:

... and we only paid the GA ticket price (not the Ticket+ one)

Guest Rachelle of London

Americans that got Into GT by bombarding guy didn't even need tickets. A lot of my friends got their tickets for free. In fact due to Ticketmaster refunding my money (Dallas cancellation) my other Dallas show was free. Not fair on the Europeans when we had that iPad game gahaha

Not fair on the Europeans when we had that iPad game gahaha

That iPad lottery was so friggin' nerve-wrecking. There were literally queens sobbing and begging for a 2nd chance.

Guest Rachelle of London

That iPad lottery was so friggin' nerve-wrecking. There were literally queens sobbing and begging for a 2nd chance.

Hahaha aka me at the London show!

*hangs head in shame* hahahaha

I'm torn on this. On one hand she obviously loves having fans up front to play off but many true fans were left disappointed while some of the same old faces got in there every single night. So the method of getting in any sort of pit should be monitored better. As already said, If not for our gorge Hector, loads of us in here would have had no chance getting in.

Obviously not exactly a triangle, but a catwalk sorta has the same effect 4 her...i'm sure there'll b something...

U can say what u want about M, but she does thoroughly enjoy 'playing' with her fans when she's on stage.

At least that's based on my experience of seeing her up close over a dozen of times.

U don't have any hair, fuck u :chuckle:

Obviously not exactly a triangle, but a catwalk sorta has the same effect 4 her...i'm sure there'll b something...

U can say what u want about M, but she does thoroughly enjoy 'playing' with her fans when she's on stage.

At least that's based on my experience of seeing her up close over a dozen of times.

U don't have any hair, fuck u :chuckle:

she's such a lovely bitch! :lmao:

i loved the idea of a pit, having a contest or inviting real fans to get closer and don't always have the money to pay ridiculous amounts for vip or front row tickets like it usually goes for other artists' shows

I'm torn on this. On one hand she obviously loves having fans up front to play off but many true fans were left disappointed while some of the same old faces got in there every single night. So the method of getting in any sort of pit should be monitored better. As already said, If not for our gorge Hector, loads of us in here would have had no chance getting in.

I disagree, those who were there multiple times ARE the true fans...& it's pretty cool that the entourage of the Madonna

multinational actually gives a fuck...they do monitor the faces, obviously 4 safety reasons 2, but those who r recognized r actually acknowledged as such, thank u Guy Oseary. *waves* :chuckle:

Plus it's actually kinda great casual fans r brought in from the nosebleeds cuz they r wearing a cool M shirt, I saw a mother & 13 y o daughter like that...& they had the time of their life...not only by watching the show in the triangle but by experiencing the hardcore M fans :D

I just don't c how it could b any fairer without it becoming ridiculous.

Personally however, I do prefer being at the tip of the catwalk/triangle.

Nah, In Edinburgh for example the girl did the ipad lottery for literally 5 minutes before getting bored and walking away from the lines that had sat there for 12 hours or whatever, then I get in the triangle and see about 10-15 of the same english fans (recognisable from another forum) in there just like they were in the London and Birmingham and would be in the Dublin triangle, while seeing obviously hardcore fans wandering around outside in amazing costumes etc who didn't have a hope in hell. I don't think it's fair at all. Wow, so-and-so bought tix for 20 shows therefore they deserve recognition? No way.

The majority of US in here wouldn't even have got in without the gang bang facebook page and the affiliation that led to with Hector and if you didn't win the Icon contest (which you were lucky enough to) then tough. Then as the tour went on, it just got ridiculous with the free for all twitter thing and any old fan or non fan getting a wristband.

Guest Rachelle of London

I know someone that was in the pit 36 times. Hahahaha whereas some fans didn't go once. That's not fair. The iPad game in London was so awful.

36 times! :shock:

I don't think we got the ipad thing here. When I arrived, the queues were very disorganized and there were no fences, entry was very slow. Never saw anyone with an Ipad...

Guest Rachelle of London

Were you right at the front. I was and saw the iPad shambles. The same people that were in triangle thoughout Europe got in cos the girl recognised them. MESS! But a group of my other mates got in and that was good

Well I was not at the very front, but I was pretty near there. There wasn't even a line, it was just a group of people circling around the entrance. No one came with an ipad. At least not at our door.

My show was great.

I won my Icon tickets so I just showed up and got my spot. Very smooth and chill with no pushing or fighting.

I'd love to experience it over again. :tigger: