Very rare & new! Tony Ward about Madonna

Nikki

So I bought a magazine online & let them ship it over and there's a whole interview with exclusive pictures of tony ward in it! :) I had never seen the pics or read the interview before and since its a really alternative/independent magazine I thought it's probably hard to find it in writing online. they included some old drawings of tony in it too I thought some of you may like to see it:

I included one scan of the interview for those who are just interested in the Madonna part ;)

2h4lukj.jpg

nv786c.jpg

Download the full thing in a zip file here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/swegS/tony.zip

29b0su9.jpg

I read in a book (was it that Chris the brother book? maybe another stupid one?) that Madonna was really into S&M back then and Tony was half retard and his dog and she went to a party with him as a dog in a chain!

I don't believe it, but it turns me on. I'm a bit weirdo when it comes to S&M :chuckle:

Pics are horrid, by the way.

Thank you so much, Nikki! What a great read.

Love what he had to say about M's attitude towards LOVE. Kind of reminded me of a quote which I have on one of my t-shirts:

"Love is not something you look for. It is something you become" :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Thank you so much, Nikki! What a great read.

Love what he had to say about M's attitude towards LOVE. Kind of reminded me of a quote which I have on one of my t-shirts:

"Love is not something you look for. It is something you become" :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

THATS AN AWESOME QUOTE who said that???

awe tony, rumor has it that she paid for his rehab? he's had a career all his own his own fame. thanks for posting

I remember getting all excited when he showed up randomly on Project Runway as Santino's friend (he had gotten pudgier, but I still recognized him instantly). He seems to be pretty happy from the interview, so good on him.

Out of all Madonna's partners I liked him the most. Tony and Madonna looked so good together. Apparently they were seeing each other off and on right up until The Girlie Show they were together in Tokyo when Madonna was there doing the show