"Waiting" Discussion

vocalism

• 7 months later...

Sure. Erotica rocks. It's a fantastic album full of great songs.

But when it comes to its deep cuts, Waiting is on a league of its own. Together with Secret Garden, it's probably the most pleasant surprise someone unfamiliar with the albums outside its singles can find. Should have been a single.

Now appreciate or get off my dick :)

Amazing album track! One of my absolute favorite songs from Erotica which is filled with brilliance. Such attitude and power behind this song and so many different and catchy melodies throughout the song. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Amazing album track! One of my absolute favorite songs from Erotica which is filled with brilliance. Such attitude and power behind this song and so many different and catchy melodies throughout the song. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

This.

So many hooks.

Secret garden is not much way better than justify my talking..

but the musical piano in the end its a genius!

agreed

It's just such an unexpected track from her. Sure it had spoken parts that go hand in hand with what she was doing after Justify My Love but it has that certain jazzy vibe and the lyrics are brilliant.

I have to admit that I'm not a great fan of this track, especially because of it's repetitive chorus and the spoken verses which in this song are rather weak. I prefer Justify My Love, because I think the song as a whole flows better imo. I do, however think that the production is great and I love this fabulous remix of Justify My Love/Waiting/Erotica:

http://youtu.be/XI7ziTeoDTo

Sure. Erotica rocks. It's a fantastic album full of great songs.

But when it comes to its deep cuts, Waiting is on a league of its own. Together with Secret Garden, it's probably the most pleasant surprise someone unfamiliar with the albums outside its singles can find. Should have been a single.

Now appreciate or get off my dick :)

2 of her greatest songs to date. No other mainstream artist could create these tunes. FACT

Amazing remix.... One of my fav songs from Erotica..... It has this smoky quality to it that just slows down everything that's going on around ya... The line "If you have to ask for something more than once or twice, it wasn't yours in the first place" is just killer....

Thanks for posting.....