Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Flip The Switch

One of my favs songs right after Who's That Girl.

Would love to hear a revisited version on the next tour.

My conscience is clear I know right from wrong
That's a lie I know nothing except that you're gone
But there's more to learn from the look in your eyes
That trip round this world, the stars in the sky

:wow:

It's a great prelude to the LAP album. A good transition piece. In fact, all her songs from that soundtrack.

But that song specifically, one of her all time best. Her best work with Pat.

The Who's That Girl soundtrack is a perfect example of an artist in her prime. A time when she could just churn out brilliant pop songs with seemingly little effort. I know you're not all crazy about Can't Stop, but I am. I think every song she contributed to that album is a pop masterpiece, and The Look of Love is no exception.

And yes, what a verse :dramatic:

My conscience is clear, I know right from wrong
That's a lie laugh I know nothing except that you're gone
Than a trip round this world, or the stars in the sky

One of my favs songs right after Who's That Girl.

Would love to hear a revisited version on the next tour.

My conscience is clear I know right from wrong

That's a lie I know nothing except that you're gone

That trip round this world, the stars in the sky

:wow:

mmmhmm

0BuG2j4.gif

It's almost like Flip a bitch is rediscovering Madonna. You would think that he had been following some loser bitch and now that her demise is on the horizon he is trying to prove something. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

It's almost like Flip a bitch is rediscovering Madonna. You would think that he had been following some loser bitch and now that her demise is on the horizon he is trying to prove something. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

It's great to have him back stanning for M! Nobody cares about Gagy anymore.

It's great to have him back stanning for M! Nobody cares about Gagy anymore.

I never did care about that retard. I never cared about Lady Gaga either. :lmao:

Is this FTS the same guy you guys were saying jumped to Gaga´s bandwagon?...so can we expect GSM and others to be back anytime soon? :voodoo::banghead:

There are people on this forum that don't like MDNA. There are people here who didn't like Hard Candy and Sticky either. There are posters here who don't like "new" Madonna. And there's some who just don't like Madonna period, that don't even post in the Madonna section. There are plenty of people like that here.

If you are going to persecute FTS, then I would start reevaluating your friends here....

There are people on this forum that don't like MDNA. There are people here who didn't like Hard Candy and Sticky either. There are posters here who don't like "new" Madonna. And there's some who just don't like Madonna period, that don't even post in the Madonna section. There are plenty of people like that here.

If you are going to persecute FTS, then I would start reevaluating your friends here....

Hold up! Wait a minute! Let me put some groove in it!

It seems you may be referring to me. I am consistent when it comes to criticising people who like BLOND AMBITION MADONNA or RAY OF LIGHT MADONNA or CONFESSIONS MADONNA. It's something I don't understand at all and while people obviously SHOULD be able to have their own preferences it doesn't mean they should constantly bash what they don't like.

Before FTS left here he was very rude and confrontational. He suggested that Lady Gaga was replacing Madonna and that Madonna was flat and boring. I think that it's kind of transparent that he's all of a sudden back acting like nothing happened just because he has finally realised that Gaga is a joke. It must be embarassing to be one of those people.

So basically the point is that there was no need for him to be rude, aggressive and constantly put down the very person that this forum is dedicated to. Especially considering he was praising that very person's flop IMPERSONATOR.

I used to love Tech during MadonnaMad eras. He was (and probably is still) a cool and fun guy. And if I remember well, his lips are to die for, :lol:

but I just find it funny (and kinda strange) he went away, saying bad thing about Madonna on another forum, and then he's back here acting like it never happened.

Rediscovering Madonna? Prove something? not my case.

I've always been a fan, it's been over 20 years. I have a terrific job that put away from posting regurarly on any forum and it was nice to focus on really important things rathen than trolling or posting 24/7. it's been a long time, and like what Whoppie said, sometimes you don't like everything she does, but if you speak your mind, you're suddenly a hater.

Please leave the drama behind, this is not 2008-2010 anymore

Beautiful song forgotten among so many 80s classics. This song deserves more recognition. I would love a new performance of this song on tour!

I used to love Tech during MadonnaMad eras. He was (and probably is still) a cool and fun guy. And if I remember well, his lips are to die for, :lol:

but I just find it funny (and kinda strange) he went away, saying bad thing about Madonna on another forum, and then he's back here acting like it never happened.

Techjunkie and ketchup will soon join the board again, under new names of course :chuckle:

The Who's That Girl soundtrack is a perfect example of an artist in her prime. A time when she could just churn out brilliant pop songs with seemingly little effort. I know you're not all crazy about Can't Stop, but I am. I think every song she contributed to that album is a pop masterpiece, and The Look of Love is no exception.

And yes, what a verse :dramatic:

My conscience is clear, I know right from wrong

That's a lie laugh I know nothing except that you're gone

Than a trip round this world, or the stars in the sky

Can't Stop is brilliant!!!! :)

Rediscovering Madonna? Prove something? not my case.

I've always been a fan, it's been over 20 years. I have a terrific job that put away from posting regurarly on any forum and it was nice to focus on really important things rathen than trolling or posting 24/7. it's been a long time, and like what Whoppie said, sometimes you don't like everything she does, but if you speak your mind, you're suddenly a hater.

Please leave the drama behind, this is not 2008-2010 anymore

How convenient.

tumblr_mc7thoCeOY1riae2mo1_500.gif

So...I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a job anymore but at least you can talk about Madonna again!