M's new boyfriend ?

dubtronic

I think she prefers dancers. I can't really see her being with someone who has an established career. She wants them by her side all the time. No long distance.

I think she prefers dancers. I can't really see her being with someone who has an established career. She wants them by her side all the time. No long distance.

Yup. She's over that whole long distance thing.

Well, he's a huge fan of MJ, so that kinda makes up for it.

i thought so too at first, but apparently he worked on this is it on tour and that's why he talked about him in interviews etc. and the guy who likes gaga is the other kid (Rocco's friend) people were talking about here earlier & sharing his fb. that's how I saw he "liked" her ;) 2 different people!

Honestly who cares ....... It's not like she's a bankrupt crackhead. Three decades later she's the highest-earning celebrity in the world. That doesn't happen by chance. As long as her next album is good and she puts on another one of her madgestic shows who cares. It's nobody's business if she wants a relationship/SEX with a 27 yo anyway.

Her children are always with her, they can't watch TV, she's a renowned disciplinarian both in her professional life and her private one. She makes sure to schedule her tours around the kids' school time as much as possible.

Most celebrities get photographed getting in and out of clubs drunk/drugged. For the past 17 years you're lucky if you see daily pap shots of her and her family walking in and out of the K Center

Timor steffens and madonna were spotted yesterday in Rotterdam in a japanese restaurant. The staff told dutch shownews it was 100 procent madonna and timor. They even kised and had a great time. also they were supposed to head back together to a hotel in the city. It's exiting to know madonna is in my country but the reason Timor makes me sick I always tought he's a douche and prob gay haha

there seem to be conflicting reports. http://www.show.nl/rubrieken/celebs/timor-steffens-en-madonna-zoenend-in-rotterdam/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

this one is saying timor's management says they'll say something when M and timor want to say something..

he also said this on twitter after some girl called M a grandma:

If you have nothing nice to say its better to not say anything at all. I wont feed into negativity. #AintNoBodyGotTimeForThat

not sure if I like him, as of course, I don't know him. we kind of got an idea of how brahim was over the years on tour. not sure why people say he has a "douche" or arrogant face though. he just seems normal to me.

According to his website he was in "Madonna ft. Steven Klein “Secretprojectrevolution NYC” – Actor", and has been in a load of Chris Brown videos + performances. And Xtina's Burlesque. And was going to be a dancer on MJ's This Is It Tour?

The 3 of us can make our own Mnation SEX Book & submit it to #artforfreedom.

tumblr_mz59zqSGHW1qd3w8ko1_500.png

:think: Thoughts?

So down. Madonna would probz love it so much, she'd set it as the wallpaper on her phone. Worth it tbh.

Guest SecretGarden

He's kinda cute, I admire this woman so much for doing exactly what she wants so nonchalantly; you can tell she wakes up each morning with a smile on her face; she's truly learned not to care about what others think of her. Hope she's happy with her new partner.