Will Madonna feature Katy Perry on her first single?

Will ha?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes, Madonna will let the light in and support Katy's rise to Pop Royalty
    • No, it will have no featuring
    • No, It will feature someone else

Madonna has confirmed Katy Perry as the first guest curator for ‪#‎ArtForFreedom‬ in 2014 for the month of January. Katy will collaborate with Madonna to select daily submissions to be showcased on www.artforfreedom.com.

Madonna might release her lead single sometime in 2014.

WIll it feature Katy? cat_zpsa5a1f50a.png

madonna selected other nobodies such as katy perry, rianah (vita coco), taylor swift (material girl clothes etc.) madonna would never collaborate with trash like that on music.

Please lord no. Madonna's better than this. No more featuring unless it's really, really legit!! Pretty please Madge?

Miss Abdul, are you drunk again? Because you voted yes...

:lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

She's just participating on artforfreedom. Where do people go off thinking she will be featured on her new single? Anthony Keidis was part of it too. Will he be featured on Ms new single too?

She's just participating on artforfreedom. Where do people go off thinking she will be featured on her new single? Anthony Keidis was part of it too. Will he be featured on Ms new single too?

My baby knows best.

Katy can drive the truck that delivers the first Madonna single. That's the allowable extent of her involvement.

Please lord no. Madonna's better than this. No more featuring unless it's really, really legit!! Pretty please Madge?

Get in the thread I created for you in The Lounge you pill popping addict.

Miss Abdul, are you drunk again? Because you voted yes...

:lol:

:dead:

tumblr_mn5kuc9Zu11s99a3eo1_500.gif

Madonna must assume that Kaitlin is still the same guitar strumming, slightly edgy chick she used to be, cuz there's no way M would cosign the bubblegum candyland my little pony princess bullshit Miss Perry-McCoy-Brand-Mayer has been doing lately.

• 4 months later...

:rotfl: ikr. i love how this thread just came and went and everyone just brushed the idea off as if there was any chance of it happening.

get ready bitches

I hope she wont, because Katy's music is pure trash, but I will not be surprised, because she is known to colaborate with subpar collegues: Britney, Justin, Minaj so I woulnt put it past her... It would be great if she is single on her singles :). If there is a Katy feature I hope it ll sound more like Madge and nothing like Katy, because otherwise we would be facing another GMAYL.

I'm not against a duet with Katy, but as the first single? No way. But if the song is really good then I won't care either way.

I just want amazing music plz.

Guest Rachelle of London

Please no Katy, hope it's not true. Mercy and the barely legal boyfriends need to stop giving her musical advice :lmao:

I would like for the 1st single to be a collaboration with Katheryn just to watch the whole of MadonnaNation have a HUGE meltdown :rotfl: :rotfl:

And as long as it gets her her 1st no. 1 since Music, I'm all for it :fag:

Both stars really seemed to enjoy collaborating together on the magazine cover. "I really enjoyed working with you on the photo shoot," Madonna told Perry. "People always expect when two divas get together that there might be weird vibes or a strange competitiveness, but this was nice and easy and fun."

California native Perry added, "If you ever come to the show, there's a little wink to you. I'm paying my dues!"\

No mention of a duet. Would this be confirmation that it was only a photoshoot and no song?