Tell the bed not to lay...

Flip The Switch

I'm trying to find the interview..., but she said this and Like it or Not are songs that she identifies with the most.

Love the song and everything about it.

I'm trying to find the interview..., but she said this and Like it or Not are songs that she identifies with the most.

Love the song and everything about it.

:)

Larry Flick: What song song are you feeling really good about right now?

Madonna: That is old?

Larry Flick: Yeah.

Madonna: I like “Beautiful Stranger.” That's a good one.

Larry Flick: Are there are any song that you don't want to celebrate?

Madonna: No. They are all a part of me, and an aspect of me, or a pivotal moment for me, even if they're not necessarily pivotal in a big, public way for me. I can certainly pinpoint what was going on in my life at that time. They are sign-posts.

Larry Flick: Is there one song of yours that you think is perfect?

Madonna: I certainly have songs that I feel resonate more and speak truthfully more about me than others. Like “Don't Tell Me.” Or “Like It Or Not.” Also, “Live To Tell” would be one too.

The interview was done on 22 August 2009 following the Budapest stop of the Sticky & Sweet Tour.

As far as I know, it was aired on radio on 19 September, when the Celebration album was released in the US.

I have always loved this song, especially the ending. I can never skip that part, I always have to listen to the song all the way through.

It has always reminded me of The Verve's "Lucky Man." Which I'm pretty sure inspired Mirwais's production.

I have always loved this song, especially the ending. I can never skip that part, I always have to listen to the song all the way through.

It has always reminded me of The Verve's "Lucky Man." Which I'm pretty sure inspired Mirwais's production.

How? I don't see it at all

One of my fave M songs and videos ever. Music era was so perfect.

Agreed!!! Song and video are probably in my top five favorites of hers.

agreed. but obviously madonna's production was incredibly avant-garde and funky compared to that white mainstream polished trash verve.