Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

I see nothing wrong with this type of provoking. She is obviously sticking her middle finger up at the people who complained about her other post. It's very creative, in my opinion.

But some of her posts last month were REALLY vomit inducing.

This is an outtake from the previous selfies session right? Anyway she's looking wowwwwwwwwwww

Hahaha! Even her selfies have outtakes!

she looks SO YOUNG AND AMAZING! this hair needs to stay. maybe not as white but the LENGTH IS GIVING ME BUTTERFLIES

CANT DEAL

I'm really hoping for a medieval/warrior type look for this era. it would be totally organic coming after the revolution and freedom fighting from last year, just like her ray of light look was so organic after experiencing motherhood and finding kaballah. I'm dying. please M give us this look!

what is purim party? where is she going?

They have it every year. It's a Kabbalah/Jewish holiday thing. I believe she is back in NYC judging from the claw-foot bath tub, so she probably went to the Kabbalah Centre there or something.

Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons.

Thank you. I'm gonna look her up. I actually thought there might be a connection to who she was in Frozen because of the name posted above. I had read about the part where she becomes 3 and the name described the witch that often appeared like that or was a shape changer rather.

Guest Not4Pussies

Damn how I wish the last section of mdna tour Joan of arc and the bazaar terry Richardson photo spread were all used for the new album era

They have it every year. It's a Kabbalah/Jewish holiday thing. I believe she is back in NYC judging from the claw-foot bath tub, so she probably went to the Kabbalah Centre there or something.