Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part III

Nikki

"Signs Are everywhere. Nothing and no one can bring me down! #artforfreedom" -Madonna

1482781_10152187162114402_238306949_n_zp

I work at SoulCycle in SF (it's an indoor cycling studio if you haven't heard of it), and my boss told me that 3 days ago her old assistant at the 83rd street studio in NY helped set M and Nicole Winhoffer up on bikes!! Apparently she was super friendly and really cool, with a nice energy about her! Even cooler seeing her post this pic of inside the studio! I think I would have a seizure if M came into my studio..... :drama:

"Signs Are everywhere. Nothing and no one can bring me down! [/size]#artforfreedom" -Madonna[/size]

1482781_10152187162114402_238306949_n_zp

I work at SoulCycle in SF (it's an indoor cycling studio if you haven't heard of it), and my boss told me that 3 days ago her old assistant at the 83rd street studio in NY helped set M and Nicole Winhoffer up on bikes!! Apparently she was super friendly and really cool, with a nice energy about her! Even cooler seeing her post this pic of inside the studio! I think I would have a seizure if M came into my studio..... :drama:

Wow!!! Very cool!!!

whats the big deal? why can black rappers say it and not M for a joke? (yes, i get the history) but people even have videos and high reviewed cd's filled with that shit and no one gives a damn, but when a WHITE person says it.. hell breaks loose. to me it just seems like bored people trying to cause drama for nothing while M's poking fun @ it. and it's MADONNA, not freaking conservative taylor swift or some shit.

Guest Rachelle of London

i know media will use this as they'll use anything against her especially when to race but it's SO ridiculous and pointless!

Pointless? Then why did she say it? Madonna is the Queen of controversy. She KNOWS that using that word will create drama. Anyone that uses that word will get a backlash, that's not unique to Madonna. Using the n word for a woman who was born and raised in a time when her country was still segregated and that word was used to cause hurt is just plain silly. I don't care what rapper uses that word leave that to them. She's an educated and smart woman who should know better. Simple