The fake rumors about M

Starman

As a young Madonna fan , sometimes i used to hear some quite funny rumors/fake stories about her

I remember when someone told me that Madonna has sex with crucifixes ( a 11 yo couldnt understand that ) and with dogs

also that she had a much more talented sister that she locked in her room the day she auditioned for a record company

what else???

Someone once told me that M was heavy into drugs until her debut album (early 80's). :manson: I assured her that Madonna has never been keen on getting high or even drinking heavily and if that were the case, she certainly wouldn't hide/ lie about it. This bitch had the nerve to tell me to "Google it & see for myself." -I've yet to find any evidence of her bullshit claims.

That Madonna has had a million abortions.

I mean maybe a couple thousand, but a million?

A poster the other day thinking Madonna would actually smoke up with her kids. Seriously? Not really a rumor but I silly thought about Madonna.

Erm, I remember many moons ago someone back when I was in school insisting that Madonna had sex with a bull because he read it on VH1s Pop Up Video.

I had to correct him and say, noooo that's not what it meant. They were airing the Take A Bow video and they did a pop up saying something like, "Did you know Madonna had sex with a bull?" and then there was a pause and then they popped up a picture of Denis Rodman. He played on the Chicago Bulls. Madonna had sex with a bull. Get it? Obviously this person didn't.

Someone once told me that M was heavy into drugs until her debut album (early 80's). :manson: I assured her that Madonna has never been keen on getting high or even drinking heavily and if that were the case, she certainly wouldn't hide/ lie about it. This bitch had the nerve to tell me to "Google it & see for myself." -I've yet to find any evidence of her bullshit claims.

Lol you are insanely hilarious

Anyway yeah, knowing Madonna, I'm sure she was never 'heavy into drugs'