7.06 minutes of 1991 MADONNA dancing/gossiping/laughing

MLVC82

-you can't keep your eyes off of MADONNA.

-how close Herb and MADONNA really were.

-donna delory was a little bitch...;-)

-how amazing MADONNA is..and will always be.

enjoy!

-you can't keep your eyes off of MADONNA.

-how close Herb and MADONNA really were.

-donna delory was a little bitch...;-)

-how amazing MADONNA is..and will always be.

enjoy!

Gorgeous :wow:

Her and Herb chatting :inlove:

And those little kids dancing :rotfl:

Thx for posting

Madonna_3rd_annual_APLA_dance-a-thon_199

I was only a baby in 1991. If only I could time travel & electric slide with Madonna :inlove:

Madonna's got the moves, I'm telling you. Choreography don't mean shit if you aint got natural rhythm. And did yall see the way those tits just bounced? QUEEN. That club/ party seems like a lot of fun. Everyone looks totally into it (even Nicki looks good).

I LOVE that little taste of Mix Masters' In the Mix @ 5:42. That must be like her spirit song of something.

I LOVE that little taste of Mix Masters' In the Mix @ 5:42. That must be like her spirit song of something.

I always loved this song from Truth or Dare - now I know what it's called. Thanks Isaac :D:):tigger:

Is that Juliette Hohnen? I always wondered when that friendship started and how they met..., are they still friends?

it is her...

but i haven't heard from that relationship since the ray of light days.

Omg I have this on some bootleg VHS called "Madonna: Bare Essentials" that I got in the early 90's. It also had footage of WTG premiere, outside of Speed The Plow and her running in France while there for Cannes Film Festival in 1991. I totally forgot about this, cool to see it after all these years.

Love it when she's having fun.

:inlove: @ Herb kissing her hand

Raf, I felt the same way as you when he kissed her hand - was so natural, sweet and showed the love they had as friends for each other. She was devastated when he died.

Thanks MLVC for posting this. Madonna is as beautiful and charismatic as usual. She always looks so happy, alive and carefree when she is dancing.