Liquid Love: Appreciation Thread - Celebrate the Magnificence!

Elysium

Anyone else adore Madonna's glorious vocals, Orbit's excellent chunky yet intricate production, the double entendre, the EVERYTHING on this diamond of a track? I think it's magic and wish it were included on the Music album... :bow::dramatic:

It's really really good. I agree, it's magical. It has so much warmth and energy. I love the post ROL-2YK production. It definitely could have been included on something. I'm not sure if it could have fit on Music. If so, it would need 3 other tracks to accompany it. But Music is not that kind of album. Would have been a great B-side.

Orbit is a magician!!!

Wonderful song. Listen to this and the amazing David Guetta remix that was uploaded on youtube.

This track could easily be included on a remaster or an anniversary reissue of Music, but unfortunately won't receive any of those from previous releases

Love it!

Your love is like liquid

It fills me, it chills me

Can't hold it, control it

It runs from my touch

It slips through my fingers

The taste of it lingers

Your love is like liquid

I want it so much

David Guetta Remix?!? Is it legit?

How fucking effortlessly cool does she look in those pictures?

The dress, her hair, the eyelashes, hanging out the Di booth with Stuart Price.

She doesn't even look as if she is trying to be cool.

The Confessions era was simply amazing.

QUEEN.

I think the Guetta mashup is good but not a patch on Orbit's impeccable production!

There's a great Dubtronic mix out there somewhere

Where, where, where???

Thanks Mark. Think I prefer the original though. I also prefer Dubtronic's remixes from the American Life era, especially Love Profusion. ;)