Title Madonna's New Album

Haha why not? Rebel Heart too cheesy? How about Messiah? Too controversial? I hope it's not Living For Love. Sounds like a title for a Mexican soap opera :D

i'm with you, isaac. i dislike rebel heart for an album title.

Not "cheesey" but very literal. Madonna is a rebel, yes, but at this point she doesn't have to say it.

I think "Rebel Heart" is definitely a song title but she hasn't tweeted it in a long time so it makes me think it is probably not the title track.

What about Living for Love? Clearly it's going to be a big song from the album. It doesn't really scream 'album title' though does it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I don't think she actually would have tweeted the album title yet. She probably wants to make a surprise with it. Why tweet an album title months in advance? When you release it, you gain no surprise factor. It seems counterproductive.

Messianic Rebellion!

Not "cheesey" but very literal. Madonna is a rebel, yes, but at this point she doesn't have to say it.

Yeah, I'd prefer something like Candy Heart tbh. She loves candy after all... :chuckle: or "Sex Drops"

Rebel Heart is perfect, you guys need to sit down and stop judging something based on it's cover/title.

Rebel Heart is perfect. Simple and to the point, yet covers all the bases and memorable to the masses.

I can then see the World Rebellion Tour, or Touring For Love :madonna2: (sorry i must have Depeche Mode on the brain tonight)