Title Madonna's New Album

Holy Water

Holy Rebel

Holy Revenge

The Unfathomable Revenge of the Holy Rebellious

Revengeful Rebellion

Revengeful Rebellion of the Holy

The Emancipation of Momo

Holy bad Madonna album title suggestions Batman!

I think Like a Rebel would've been cool :D

No. It really wouldn't.

MLVC MMXIV

So catchy and easy to say. Why WOULDN'T she call it this?

Empress Madonna

The Rebellious Life Of An Untamed Horse

Honest Convictions

It Is Finished!

Endless Night

:lmao:

Holy bad Madonna album title suggestions Batman!

No. It really wouldn't.

So catchy and easy to say. Why WOULDN'T she call it this?

:lmao:

Glad you like it ;)

I've kinda got it into my head it's gonna be Rebel Heart...I will be gutted if it's called something else now

True.

I'm waiting for a tracklistling now and the official details of the release !!

Like a firework.

Like a prism

Like a Katy Hudson.

I mean, seriously...putting 'Like a' in front of something doesn't instantly make it an album title.

Like a firework.

Like a prism

Like a Katy Hudson.

I mean, seriously...putting 'Like a' in front of something doesn't instantly make it an album title.

Haha really??? Thanks so much for clearing that up :D ♡♡♡

Touched for the very first time.

I'd love to see it be called UNCENSORED, with that pic she just posted on instagram as the album cover, but instead of saying censored, it would say uncensored in one of those ironic twists Madonna so loves.

I'd love to see it be called UNCENSORED, with that pic she just posted on instagram as the album cover, but instead of saying censored, it would say uncensored in one of those ironic twists Madonna so loves.

People would be embarrassed to buy this kind of album, let alone give it as a gift. At least most normal, working, family folks would be freaked out by it. I think she should have lots of tracks on this album which people will resonate with and a beautiful cover. Something like she did with Ray of Light.

People would be embarrassed to buy this kind of album, let alone give it as a gift. At least most normal, working, family folks would be freaked out by it. I think she should have lots of tracks on this album which people will resonate with and a beautiful cover. Something like she did with Ray of Light.

Are those the kinds of people who would buy a Madonna album to start with? Sure working people because that could imply anyone, but "family folks," probably not imao.

Those family folks are the ones who complained about seeing Janet's boob during the super bowl

My older sister bought me Madonna Naked cologne because she knows I like her. Mom bought Ray of Light because she liked the cover and that's how I was introduced to Madonna.

Why should she compromise her artistic vision because it won't sell? People know who Madonna is and what she's about. If she were to have an album cover like that, it's not her problem if it freaks "normal, working, family folks" out (which aren't even her demographic, lesbihonest). I swear. :1251:

People would be embarrassed to buy this kind of album,... most normal, working, family folks...

Those people are TRASH & we do not cater to their needs, wants, & desires. #RighteouslyRanchy #Artforfreedom #RealTalk