Title Madonna's New Album

Nothing against anyone in particular, but I just want to point out the fact that 80% of the posts in this thread are ageist against Madonna, and that these are supposed to be her fans...

Sometimes I don't get the 'only posting trying to be funny' thing that goes on a lot on Mnation. Still love this place and a lot of people here, but I think if we are Madonna fans we shouldn't be trying to be funny on Madonna's expense.

Just my two cents.

100% agreed. It's so tragic to see so many of her so called fans be soo judgmental, sexist, ageist and even homophobic on these boards even in regards to her kids and romances as well. Judgement is so fucking disgusting and vile.

Calm down. For crying out loud me and others are taking the piss.

Do My Eyebrows

Obey Everything I Say

Pussy Man

They Arrested Bobby Brown For Fuckin On Stage

Japanitis

Our Lady Of Head

Rule The World

Privilege: The Extra Heavy Flow Sessions

I Fuck!

Look It Up

Renaissance

Elysium

The Divine Unconscious

Back to Life

Back to Love

The Rebellion

Coup of Love

Disorder

Metamorphine

Transmutation of the conscience

Aeon of Love

Newfangled Composition

Progression Revolt

Dreampop :laugh:

The Untrodden Beginning

Au Courant

It will be called: Ciccone.

'Revolutionary'

'President Madonna'---I'm serious! ;) It could be a concept album that presents a question to the world: how would things be if Madonna was the President of the US? This could be the big political/Revolution of love album that some of us are hoping she will make.The cover could be very iconic and provocative: Madonna sitting in the Oval Office,with fishnet stockings and high heels!! lol