Do you want a duet with Adele on the next album?

Do you want a duet with Adele on the next album?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a duet with Adele on the next album?

• 2 months later...

I voted NO.

HOWEVER, it could work if it's something unique. Imagine a "Like a Prayer"-styled song, with Adele doing a Niki-style part at the climax. Not a traditional duet, but a background/solo part. Doubt it would ever happen either way.

It's okay. But if you don't buy Adele's 2014 album I'll be disappointed

LAST ADELE ALBUM HAS BEEN THE LAST PHYSICAL CD I BOUGHT....UNTIL THE VERY RECENT BECK'S ONE....

tumblr_mzmow8qjxv1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

What's up with all the Adele dislike in here? We should be happy that it's someone like her who's smashing like that and not some talentless generic slut. Yeah maybe she's a bit overrated but almost every mainstream artist is overrated at some extent.

As for people saying "she works with songwriters, she doesn't do it all by herself"... SO WHAT? Most artists work in collaboration with others songwriters, including our beloved Madonna, not everyone is like Prince. And a LOT of the songs on her first album 19 were written all by herself. She's very talented and not only vocally.

Macklemore is the only current person I can think of worthy of a collaboration with The Madonna

I would literally die (and not in the good way) if she worked with him. The Grammy's were more than enough.

I have nothing against Adele.I just think she's boring.If Madonna was gonna do a duet,I'd rather she work with someone who is bold and edgy like she is.

What's up with all the Adele dislike in here? We should be happy that it's someone like her who's smashing like that and not some talentless generic slut. Yeah maybe she's a bit overrated but almost every mainstream artist is overrated at some extent.

As for people saying "she works with songwriters, she doesn't do it all by herself"... SO WHAT? Most artists work in collaboration with others songwriters, including our beloved Madonna, not everyone is like Prince. And a LOT of the songs on her first album 19 were written all by herself. She's very talented and not only vocally.

She's boring and annoying. That's why. She's in a total different league. She's perfect for all those contemporary radios and her music is perfect for a mall or elevator. She's nothing actually.