Sorry but i just have 2...The 1st S&S Candy Shoppe Thread of 2014

acko

I was there and it was my first Madonna concert ever, just great (and i enjoyed the Milan show in 2009 even more)!

The MDNA tour is my second favorite tour after the BAT but I'll never forget the S&S, Like a prayer alone was out of this world. AMAZING.

LOVE IT. Candy Shop from S&S gives me pure Vegas vibes. She shines like a PRO, looks fantastic, outfit is ON POINT, and love the choreo. Next to Vogue it's my 2nd favorite number on the tour, and it ain't no distant second either. M's intro was a tad weak, comparably, esp after that stage opened up so gloriously, but M on a throne w/ ceptor it's hard to complain.

I'm still recovering from the Atlanta show. This bitch emerged, PERCHED on her throne, legs spread, ceptor in hand, face painted; what a surreal moment for me. It remains one of my favorite openers. Short, sticky, and sweet :wow:

I memorized that footwork too, EVERYTHANG from the stair walk to the ending shuffle toward the video screen.

It's amazing. One of my fav performances of all time. The dancing is on point. I love how she removes her layers of clothing. Shame it wasn't a single. Yes, I said it!

:dramatic:

I was there

That stadium was on fire, she was on fire and the sound was superb

She's the only artist that elicits this type of crazyness

Then again it's an Italian audience, no other audience in the world is like an Italian audience

In terms of energy, interest and warmth alone

that crowd is fucking crazy good!

GOD I LOVE THE SWEET MACHINE INTRO! It gets me so excited and hot and sweaty and then the C A N D Y parts and as M turns around on her throne I JUST DIE!!

my sugar is raw!!

sticky and sweet is the best concert ever, loooooove it!!

The My Sugar is raw parts r insane!!! next DVD from Italy please!!!!

tumblr_lqf6lyiEPC1qezxsoo1_500.gif

THIS

:dramatic:

I was there

That stadium was on fire, she was on fire and the sound was superb

She's the only artist that elicits this type of crazyness

Then again it's an Italian audience, no other audience in the world is like an Italian audience

In terms of energy, interest and warmth alone

and this!!!!!

Upon further evaluation, I've decided that the Ramen Noodle waves are her best 00's tour hairstyle. Seriously, they're versatile (lasting through 3 different segments) & they flattered her new face in sexy yet ghoulish kinda way. And yall know I'm ALL FOR the infamous un-dyed roots. Whew, don't get me started I can go on & on & on when it comes to the fabulousness of GAUNTdonna :wow:

tumblr_mbby0zpv0N1rxml8no1_1280.jpg

Upon further evaluation, I've decided that the Ramen Noodle waves are her best 00's tour hairstyle. Seriously, they're versatile (lasting through 3 different segments) & they flattered her new face in sexy yet ghoulish kinda way. And yall know I'm ALL FOR the infamous un-dyed roots. Whew, don't get me started I can go on & on & on when it comes to the fabulousness of GAUNTdonna :wow:

tumblr_mbby0zpv0N1rxml8no1_1280.jpg

What's the name of the Dancer on the Left? The bald one, he is so sexy.

Clutches pearls...