Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

I don't think she should do a GH tour on the next tour, but she should do it once before she ends the really long big tours. As we all know, Madonna does change her mind. She has said she would never do certain things or doesn't like certain things, but then will do them later! She loves a big response from the audience! I'm sure she could see on the last tour how people reacted to Holiday. I think it would be great as a one time thing. Wouldn't you love hearing all her songs that you have loved over the years in one concert with everyone singing along. Come on, it would be so much fun.

I would love a greatest hits tour!! It would be so much fun to hear stuff like "Angel","Causing A Commotion","Dress You Up",etc....some of these songs she hasn't performed in YEARS,so I'd be really excited to hear 'em at a Madonna show.

Then you got a song like WIFLFAG, recorded as a ballad but released as a dance single. An all-ballad album is by far not my first choice (hate ballads), but a Madonna ballad album promises to be anything BUT THAT. The only time we had an all-ballad project was a compilation. She just doesn't release them all at once like that, brand new. So once again I say, an all-ballad album is fine.. AS LONG AS THERE'S REMIXES... which there would be.

Or, at least, there better be lol

Yes,if she does a ballad album,there will definitely be remixes.I think she should do the album like this:

1 CD of ballads + a second disc containing the same album,but remixed for the dance floor

so,we would get a 2-CD set.

Do you remember this time last year when the I heard it through the grapevine rumours were going around. That was so exciting thinking there was new music coming.

:lol:

Wow, it's been a year already?

I would love a greatest hits tour!! It would be so much fun to hear stuff like "Angel","Causing A Commotion","Dress You Up",etc....some of these songs she hasn't performed in YEARS,so I'd be really excited to hear 'em at a Madonna show.

But when I say Greatest Hits tour, I don't mean just the 80's stuff. She has had hits in every decade. Some of my favorite songs are from the 90's and the 00's. Maybe hits is the wrong term, but it would be cool to have a retrospective of all her best songs. I heard Sorry in the gym the other day and it sounded great. I would love to hear that performed again.

Am I the only person that doesn't see RIT as any more a greatest hits tour than any of her others? I feel like they ended up marketing it that way only because of all the negative reaction American Life got, but when you look at the setlist there was still 6 out of 11 tracks from that album that were included in some form. Which is not that far off her other tours that were directly linked to the current album they were associated with.

Guest eroticerotic

I think it wont be a standard dance record. She seems dark right now so I imagine alot of complex production with a brooding sound. There will befast songs that ultimately you can dance to like Skin for example. Etc

Madonna Wants To Team Up With Adele – To Write Ballads

madonna-et-adele.jpeg

Madonna, 55, is finally hanging up her dance music for a ‘grown up’ album of ballads – thanks to Adele.

Madge has asked Adele, 25, to help her, promising in return to write a song for Adele’s next record.

“They have met in London and plan a writing session to produce a track for each other’s new albums,” a source tells THE MAIL.

However, insiders tell NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB that Adele is very happy with the team she already has. “Adele respects Madonna as an artist, but she isn’t exactly known for her song-writing. I think Adele is going to stick with the folks she already has.”

OH, SNAP! http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/madonna-wants-to-team-up-with-adele-to-write-ballads/

PLEASE write a song for me, I promise I'll write one for you in return. :rotfl:

OMG!! NEWS OF MADONNA EXCLUSIVE (RUMOR)
DAFT PUNK, MIRWAIS, PATRICK LEONARD, ADELE!!!!

Here is the latest news circulating today on the net about The Queen ....

While his last tour MDNA Tour was a success worldwide, MADONNA is preparing to release a new album whose name remains unknown to this day but we already know some info.

Among other collaborations Daft Punk have composed six tracks including the title "My Obsessions" for the Queen of Pop, Mirwais has meanwhile made a title Up Tempo and electro ballad for this new album.

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/article-album-tournee-les-rumeurs-122108696.html

While his last tour MDNA Tour was a success worldwide, MADONNA is preparing to release a new album whose name remains unknown to this day but we already know some info.

Among other collaborations Daft Punk have composed six tracks including the title "My Obsessions" for the Queen of Pop, Mirwais has meanwhile made a title Up Tempo and electro ballad for this new album.

:rotfl:

can't wait though :inlove:

right..

dbo01w.gif

If this is true, why she is collaborating with all these people she already worked with before? I love M because she's constantly moving forward & not overly sentimental about her past glory days.

The peak of this anti-past period was 1995 - 2001. This started to change around the time of AL. She's (smartly) all about her past these days.